lighter life total start date 10/01/12 any advice?

Happy new year Chloe!!! This is going to be our best ever year, everything's going to change for the better I just know it=) hehe hopefully i'll be as positive 1 month into LL=P! oo deffinaltely! I'm sure we'll be talking lots over our journeys this year, spurring eachother on=)xxx

thankies jenm=D happy new year to you tooooooooooxxxx

Hey ladies and gents, having a bit of a funny week this week, I am starting on the 10th starting to doubt myself all these questions in my head can I do it? I got enough will power? I have never understood how my weight can effect every part of my life in a negative way but why haven't I been able to do anything about it? If I don't like my job I change it, if I want something new I save up and get it but why not with my weight it's the irritating thing. What helped you guys stick to LL? Xxxx

Doubts are normal. You're about to embark on a big change. You certainly sound like you will benefit from the counselling. The diet takes food out of the equation while you deal with the doubts and the reasons why we are in the positions we are in. Also the huge losses each week are great motivation. This diet does work and the support is great, also the support here on Minimins!!

Good luck with your journey!

I had exactly the same doubts as you, worrying that I couldn't stick to it 2nd time round. I wanted to do it again as not happy the way I am plus I've got a best friends wedding in April & not going to be the 'fat friend' in the pics!

It's normal for you to have these doubts, you have to want it enough for yourself! I started 4 days ago & now feel great, feel thinner already.

Good luck with whatever you decide xx

Hi all,
I'm due to start on LLT on Thursday (13.01.12). I have tried in the past but only lasted a couple of weeks!! I am so determined this time to get to goal and start feeling good about myself again. I have at least 4 stone to lose! This site is brilliant as another means of support and motivation. Reading about everybody elses success is really spurring me on now! I will update on progress after week one. Good luck everybody :) x

Thanks ladies, I am really determined just don't no how i am going to feel when I'm on it! Just keep telling myself nothing tastes as good as thin feels, will keep you posted thanks again xxx

Back