lighter life

oake

hi i was wondering if going to the toilet so many times slows down, i managing the water ok but i can never go to far away the toilet ? :(

D

hehe just reminded me of the story of my very first day on lighter life hehehe. I didn't have my doctor note yet but I was picking it up that day then going to get my first packs so I started in the morning with no food, and drank 3 pints of water straight down all in one. My boyfriend then had to drive me about what normally is an hour drive away to the private doctors at gosforth to get my doctor form signed.

Well what happened...we hit some of the most terrible rush hour traffic I've ever seen going into Newcastle city centre and I was DYYYYYIIING for the loo by this point, in absolute agony. My bf pulled into a metro station saying "there's bound to be a toilet in there" so I got out the car ran round to the station and......none!!! I was even worse by this point cos I'd stood up so I ran back to the car practically bursting and pretty upset. So we got BACK into the traffic..me slightly pannicking I might wet the seat hehe. We ended up pulling into Northumbria university building and I sneaked into the building and used the loo. Made it to my doctor appointment on time and started my packs that day. It's hilarious to look back on but wasn't at the time like.

lol moral of the story don't go on long car journeys at the start of lighter life! But it does get so much better, don't go anywhere near as much now

Back