lighter life

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by oake, 8 July 2008 Social URL.

1. oake

oake Member

hi i,ve now losted 7 and half stone and i think my hair seems to be shedding has anyone else found that yet ?:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    This hasn't happened to me but I have heard it happen before. It's one of the known side effects...it does all grow back though :D

4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi
    Yes my hair is very thin at the moment. I am not to phased though it should all grow back.

T

5. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    iv not experienced this yet but was told it happens co the diet makes the rate of which u lose hair naturally every day slows down then it sheds almost all at same time, sort of as a catch up. so because its catching up, u notice it falling out more so and notice it thinning. iv no idea if this is the case cos i dont hear anyone say they notice hair feeling thicker in the so called slow down stage? but i do hear that it does settle down back to normal quite quickly. good luck with your weight loss x

6. healpro

healpro Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Your hair falls out at the point it normally would, there are just not enough calories to spare for the body to bother re growing it. It should either re-grow sporadically or sort itself when you go into management. Your finger nails/toenails may grow more slowly too.

Tina

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.