• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lighter life

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi i,ve now losted 7 and half stone and i think my hair seems to be shedding has anyone else found that yet ?:(
Hi
Yes my hair is very thin at the moment. I am not to phased though it should all grow back.

T

S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6lb(2.65%)
iv not experienced this yet but was told it happens co the diet makes the rate of which u lose hair naturally every day slows down then it sheds almost all at same time, sort of as a catch up. so because its catching up, u notice it falling out more so and notice it thinning. iv no idea if this is the case cos i dont hear anyone say they notice hair feeling thicker in the so called slow down stage? but i do hear that it does settle down back to normal quite quickly. good luck with your weight loss x

Your hair falls out at the point it normally would, there are just not enough calories to spare for the body to bother re growing it. It should either re-grow sporadically or sort itself when you go into management. Your finger nails/toenails may grow more slowly too.

Tina