Lighterlife advert.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by KD, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Just seen one on the television as I was passing through. Never seen a VLCD advert on the TV before (not that that means much...since I never watch adverts :D)

Is it a new one? Anyone else seen it?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Is it the new one with the girl with the dark hair salsa dancing? That's LL's new one they sent me a preview of it through email. Heard alot of people say they've seen all the LL adverts on tv so I know they've had quite a few. I've never actually seen one while watching tv though just on the net
  4. Twinny

Twinny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    They showed the advert with the girl salsa dancing at my group last week :)
  5. mikey

mikey Silver Member

What channel was it on?
  6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Eeek, I don't know. I wasn't watching anything, just passing through. It must have been a channel that DS1 watches, so I guess one of the weird american ones, I would imagine.
  7. Chellie_h

Chellie_h Full Member

Lighter Life
    I saw LL salsa dancing advert on E4 twice yesterday - it's so motivating! Before that i had just seen posters on the tubes and once or twice on the internet when on hotmail. Was i blind to all this advertising before or is it all new?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.