LighterLife Flavours

DoraDale

On a Mission
Hi there you lovely slimmers, :talk017:
This is my first post after reading this forum for a few weeks.

I'm weighing it up (pardon the pun ) between LighterLife and Cambridge.

For me it boils down to the flavours, could someone please post the full list of flavours and bars for LighterLife, as I have got the list for Cambridge.

Thank yous in advance,

Dora:)

Hi Dora, The shakes are, vanilla,strawberry,banana & chocolate, Soups are thai chilli,chicken,mushroom,vegetable&tomatoe and the bars, peanut, cranberry,lemon,toffee and fruit(i think). The main difference between the two diets where I think LL far out ways cambridge is that you have 1 1/2 hours councilling per week. This helps to address the reasons why we have issues with food which gives us the best chance of maintaining the weight loss.

EDIT: Beaten to it by trying_again :p

Soups
Tomato
Spicy Chilli
Mushroom
Vegetable

Shakes
Chocolate
Vanilla
Strawberry
Banana

Porridge (tastes and looks just like porridge does :p )

Bars
Peanut
Raspberry & Cranberry
Toffee
Fruits
Lemon

:)
thanks guys , that 's great
Porridge is my favourite on that list if it tastes like the real stuff, yay!
Making contact with groups is the next step to be fabulous not flabulous.:p

The LL group sessions are invaluable. I have met some fantastic people through LL that have gone through the same as me. It's like going to a mothers meeting sometimes!!! It is worth the extra investment in yourself and it is nice to share your successes with like minded people.

The packs are not as bad as you think they will be. The soups come in chicken, mushroom, veg, thai chilli and tomato. The shakes come in Strawberry, banana, vanilla and chocolate. Then after your first week you can have 1 bar per day, either toffee, fruits, lemon, peanut or rasberry and cranberry. They also do a porridge pack which is absolutely gorgeous and is sooo like the real thing.

You can also buy special water flavourings: sunshine orange (tastes like dilute orange), St clements (Lemon and orange) and fruits of the forest. They also do a savoury broth (like stock/thin cup-a-soup but cheaper to buy a supermarket alternative).

I hope you make the right decision for yourself. I personally think LL is the future!!!

Thanks Becky,
The group aspect of things I like the idea of , CBT, I'm a little unsure about.
But I suppose that is a barrier that I need to be less bullish about .
My mind is in the right place for change and that's the first step.

Back