Lighterlife help

louisex

Hi.i did 21 days on the lighterlife diet lost 20lbs then stupidly ate one night.that one night has now led to 8 days and iv ate so so much.iv gained most of the weight back but to make it worse my pc is broke im using my phone and its hard. I need some lighterlife friends of all ages any sex that will wanna txt me my number is 0******** pls someone any1 get in touch. Im 24 female and a mum from Swindon and i started my diet again today so am feeling really low. Does anyone know how much you gain again for water?im now behind in my diet on week 5 but only lost around half a st. Feel free to tx me PLEASE x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Louise!!

I have removed your mobile number for your own security and safety as these forums are open to anyone and everyone and I am concerned you may get some prank or crank calls.

If anyone wants to contact Louise then please private message her or mail her and then swap phone numbers etc.

Anyway louise!! back to the diet problems!!

Have you spoken to your counsellor? Him/her are there to help you and support you in your diet and that is part of the reason you pay the large amount each week you do.

My main advice to you though is that to get back on the diet you have to stay abstinant from food and hence you need to drink water, have your packs and try what ever diversionary tactics you can come up with to avoid food for the next 4 days, in 4 days time ketosis should be kicking back in and you need that ketosis to protect you from hunger and the nibbling.

You can do this! You did it the first time and no reason why you can't get back into it now.

Believe in yourself !!

Mike

Back