LighterLife Men's Forum

:wavey::wavey::wavey::hide:
we miss you when you're not here.

Hi Pete. Good work on your losses so far.

How long has that taken you?

good to see other males doing LL

yeah big up to the male species :) lol

@flexiblefish I originally went from 20.5 to 15.7 between October 2008 and February 2009, the kinda left LL and have been going up-and-down between 16.5 and 18 on my own, having a few good months with using the gym/eating right etc. and then having a bad few months being lazy and eating crap, the very definition of yo-yo'ing I suppose!

I came back to LL earlier in the year but I wasn't in the right mindset for it so it didn't work for me then, now back in the right mindset and it's working just as well as it did before :)

@flexiblefish I originally went from 20.5 to 15.7 between October 2008 and February 2009, the kinda left LL and have been going up-and-down between 16.5 and 18 on my own, having a few good months with using the gym/eating right etc. and then having a bad few months being lazy and eating crap, the very definition of yo-yo'ing I suppose!

I came back to LL earlier in the year but I wasn't in the right mindset for it so it didn't work for me then, now back in the right mindset and it's working just as well as it did before :)

Still impressed that you have lost and kept off some 3 stone since 10/08. That is awesome. Yeah you may have been lower, but to find a new, lower starting point for another attempt is really encouraging. You are surely healthier than when you started in 2008 and that is what is important right. The whole loose 10% body weight can do wonders (forget quoted stats just now) well you did and have kept that 10% off. that's phenominal. I am looking forward to loosing my first 10% milestone.

nice work and best of luck for your restart

Thanks FF! I think it's important to always remember how much you have lost so far; if you have been stuck at the same weight for a while like I have then it's easy to forget that you are still over 40lbs lighter than you were just 18 months ago!

I was looking for a mens forum and fell accross this one. Well done on your weight loss, I'll be right with you (around 3 stone) in a few months. C'Mon! :-D

Back