LighterLife Men's Forum

Hi All:happy036:

Am Scott, 23 from Manchester.

Am just about to start the LL programe, got my introduction on saturday at 12:30

Currently at 21 stone but am aiming for 13-12 stone.

Fingers crossed for this.

Any way here's hoping everything goes well

Regards

Scott

P.S- Just realised i got the 100th post for the LL Mens forum!!!

Last edited:
Hi Scott, Im Laura, 24 from Stoke.

Just read ur post and wanted to wish you Good Luck, I started 2 weeks ago and so far so good. Got my second weigh in tonight, lost 9lbs last week! Yay! :bliss:

Let us know how u get on! Im sure u will be fine!

xx

Good luck Scott, I'm ten days in and 15 pounds lighter!

Hi all,
I am back.
Sorry to have been away but kind of fell off the diet - am now back on it finishing my soups before hopefully having my first WI since July next week if my LLC approves.

Great to see you other Guys joining (inc Guy!)

Hope it is all going well
Let us know
Cheers
Mike!

Right you lot - about time this thread resurfaced - How many blokes have we got here now?

Present and accounted for (though not accountable :p ) Sir! :D

I don't post as much as I used to but I am still here!
(and still on Foundation too)

Yo Mike - I'm here

and me im back now on LL :)

Well that makes 5 of us!

I had planned on starting LL again last week - My cousin has started and went for his first meeting on Thursday I was going to go with him - only 1 problem... I had forgotten that it was my son's birthday and we were taking him out to Pizza Hut.

Now I have only eaten Pizza a couple of times in the last 10 years so it was easy to avoid that and I just had a starter instead but it meant that I could not start LL again as the WI was the same night.

Because I failed to start again, and was planning therefore to start this week, I pigged out a bit at the weekend.

This morning my wife told me that she has arranged Parents evening at school for exactly the same time as my WI so I'll now restart a week from Thursday.

I am planning on trying some more of my sample (test) recipes from my VLCD diet menu so that when I do (eventually) restart - I will not weigh more than when I went again in December.

Fingers crossed that I'll be in abstinence in July - about 1 year on from when I stopped last time!

Gents I have made a group as well for the men. Get this swinging business abck in full flow.

first post, was looking for mail weight loss bods.

5 and nothing since last summer.... guessing men are more useless than I ever thought.

really just bumping this so othere may join and help me out in due course.

i agree

i think a mens thread would be a great idea :)

i think a mens thread would be a great idea :)
andy you still on LL. Might be worth making this an active thread for men.

guys out there? I know there are 10 in my weekly group so must be more nationwide...guess they dont use this forum

Just visiting....................

I have to agree, our gentlemen have been very quiet latlely.
Come on guys - are you still lurking?
Pete, Andy , Sean, Sulley - you know who you are!
Have a look at Ice Moose - he's a great inspiration.

Will look for ice moose. Don't think I cam access his profile til I post some more.

Did he do LL?

Hi flexi,
He did CD actually, but his photos, story, issues are all inspirational and relevant.
You can also get his free,weekly, motivational newsletter at
www.nowillpowerrequired.co.uk
It's helped me sometimes and made me laugh and always makes me think.
Can't be bad.And he's a guy who has lost loads of weight and kept it off who now helps others do the same.
Can't be bad.

I'm still here! But due to lots of things taking up my time I've become more of a quick-read-lurker than a committed poster like I used to be........

Back