Lighterlife to another diet - anyone done it successfully?

dalek

I posted this on the Lighterlife forum but thought I would post here as well - hope that's ok.

Hi - I am just coming up to having done 16 weeks on LLT but am having real problems remaining abstinent and therefore weight loss has slowed down. Have lost about 3 stone and would ideally like to lose another two stone. Was thinking of doing Dukan or 17 day diet as I feel I want to be able to go out with my family and friends for meals. We have a number of family celebrations coming up and I want to be part of them.

As my calorie consumption has been so low I am worried about starting to eat again and putting on weight.

Has anybody successfully switched diets and continued to lose?

Also, I also have about 40 foodpacks left over from days when I just couldn't do 4 in a day. They are soups and shakes - no bars left. I was wondering whether I could include a slimfast bar instead of a LL one if I decided to go back to abstinence?

Sorry for the confused post but all replies gratefully receved

xx

Hi there

If you check out the WW/SW forums there are a number of people who have changed from VLCDs very successfully, theres been a few started WW the past week or so :)

Hello! I am swapping from Cambridge Diet to Weight Watchers and I'm scared of putting weight on too. Although, I did SS+ on CD where I had an evening meal and when I have cheated I've either stayed the same weight, or only put 1lb on (sometimes even lost weight?!?!). I've read about a couple of people doing Soul Source on CD and swapping to WW or SW and have gained in the first week due to their body adjusting to food again, but then have had a pretty good loss the second week. I think it's different for everyone and it's one of those things you just have to try and see. Just don't be disheartened if you gain the first week! Good luck :)

Back