Lightning's Diary!

Lightning86

Hey Guys!

Well I had a chat with a Health Adviser about weight loss and she told me that it's best to pick a Day to start on and the night before enjoy one last "Naughty" meal!

So my chosen day is Monday 8th Aug :)
Tonight I shall be having a Chinese Take Away :)

Now when I start, If I think I want food or "fancy" food I must ask myself "Am I hungry?"
Hoping this will work :)

Breakfast time will now be Porridge :) or a healthy cereal.
I have also stocked up on some slimming drink meals :) I must admit I do quite enjoy them.

Got my Stepper machine all set up and ready aswell as my Wii Fit+.

I will be ditching the sugary drinks for Sugar Free, Diet and Dilute forms :)

Will be keeping a weekly diary and weigh in on here :)

Also bought some vitamin tablets to take on a morning and will be aiming to get a better nights sleep as I have been going to bed at 1-2am and getting up at 6am.... not good!

Really hoping I can stick to this, gonna really try this time!

Hello

sounds like you are focused and about to change your lifestyle for the better. Everything you have planned, sounds right to me :)

Good luck, keep posting..and enjoy your 'naughty meal'
Have a good first day tomorrow :)

Just ordered my Naughty Meal!
Spare Ribs - Med
Chicken Dipper Balls - Med
KO Sause!
Chips!

I have also just torn up all my menus and binned them!
I have accepted this as a special treat meal!
It's also my Birthday on Thursday so this is my gift to me!
As of Tomorrow Morning I start my new healthy life!

No more take aways!
More exercise

More fruit!
More veg!

Gonna walk to and from work(15 min walk) rather than Taxi!

I need to keep reminding myself to THINK! "Am I hungry, Am I bored, Do I really want this?"

My Wii Board is now fully charged and ready for me to set it up tomorrow!
My stepper machine is now re-strung and ready to be used!
Pro about Stepper is I can do it in bedroom or living room and even watch a DVD while I do it! BONUS!

I'm gonna work on having some me time! relax in bath rather than in wash out.
Enjoy some time reading! I have a Kindle that I've never used so thats been unboxed and is charging up now!

Want to drink more Tea and Coffee with no sugar! I think the fruit tea will help big time here!
No more sugary fizzy drinks! Dilute or Sugar Free cola all the way now!

Gonna put more effort into my appreance!
Was bought some GHDs for my Birthday so thats a great nudge in the right direction!

Want more energy, better sleep pattern! sick of been tired and headaches and bad moods!

The future is NOW! The future is MINE!

Wow you sound so motivated!! Good luck to you! I really look forward to reading your posts x

Well as I said I shall stick to this Diary and stick to it I shall!
Had me weigh in this morning!
My Starting weight was 210.0 and I am now at 208.6!
Not a great loss but still a loss of 1.4lbs!

Also started taking Vit C tabs daily!(Tablet you put in water and drink) also taking a Multi Vit tablet daily!
I do feel a bit better already, more energy, not a huge improvement but still any gain is a gain!

So far I am feeling quite positive!

Post more soon :)

Hmmm had a bit of a naughty binge last night as I was feeling really down :(
But I know I have done wrong and intend to fix it! and avoid it again!

Feeling much better today! Had my Vit C drink and Multi Vit Tab :)

Gonna have a nice hot bath, fresh PJs and Fresh bedding and settle down with my lovely Kindle!
might even watch a DVD!

Work starts again tomorrow and I am gonna be walking there and home! No more Taxis!
Not looking forward to my weigh in due to naughty binge but hoping I can fix it in time for it :)

Don't worry about your weigh in, especially since you are walking to work and back, plus eating better. Sometimes a little naughty binge is needed and it picks you back up again :)

Back