Lightning's Wii Fit Experience!

Lightning86

Hello Everyone.

Well after abit of a set back due to the loss of a friend I am now back on form and ready to start my weight loss.

With my new journey starting I figure I need a new Diary! So here it is!

I have bought myself Wii Fit + with the Add On pack(Yoga Mat, Wii Fit Cover, Wii Fit Socks)

I decided to go to Blockbusters and rent afew DVDs and be naughty with a bar of chocolate for Tonight as Monday is a fresh start to the week so what better day to start my Journey?

My Wii Fit is all set up and currently chargeing up the board and remote!
I will start lightly with 30 mins a night and build it upto 1-2 hours a day!

I really wanna stick with this aswell! I'm gonna print of a list of tips to keep me motivated and pin them up on my wall to look at!

I also started a new job well when my CRB comes back which I know is clean!
I will be walking to my job which is a 15 mins walk there and home, And the walk home has afew up hill parts so shall be adding that into my weight loss program.

Tonight is my last night to enjoy all the bad snacks and maybe I will set a date once a month to have a "Yum Yum night" but not take it over the top of course.

I know I have a bad habbit of eatting when I'm bored so I think the wii fit will really help me there! I'm also gonna get into the Yoga on Wii fit!

I need to learn to fight my habbit of bordem eatting! I also have a bad habbit of eatting in bed but I have now replaced that late night fatty chocolate snack with a cup of hot coco(around 60 cals instead of 500!!!!!!)

I'm currently 211.5Lbs and I started at 219.4lbs

I want to get down to around 160.0 so I'm gonna set myself little goals, Like 10lbs at a time then lower my goals again until I reach 160.0

I have the wii fit too but have not been using it. I need something to get me motivated! Let me know if u find a good programme to do and i may try it :) xx

sounds like a plan! Is there a way u can do that on here ? I'm a bit daft sorry xx

Oo I'm so tempted my wii fit, but it's just way too expensive for me, hope it works out for you :)

I'm a boredom eater, I've found that having a large bag of raisins to munch on is pretty good, coz you're constantly chewing and stuff but it's healthy.

Best wishes :)

Back