Likes and not likes

Doylescat

I've done Slim and Save before but had to stop due to some meds I was put on. Now I'm off the meds I am back on plan. There are things I think to like about S&S and some I'm not to keen on. I thought I'd list them and see what others thought!

• the shaker - works for me
  • the weight loss - obviously
  • the flexibility - it's nice to have a lifestyle day now and then
  • all the bars!
Dislikes
  • the Ner Zero range - OMG it's all vile
  • the fake wine - it's not wine, it's really, really nothing like wine
  • the scrambled egg - that's not a texture I want to experience again
  • the website forum - way too moderated, the moderators comment on everything and there is little conversation between those on the plan (which I think is because it's too moderated and you can't relax)

I've done Slim and Save before but had to stop due to some meds I was put on. Now I'm off the meds I am back on plan. There are things I think to like about S&S and some I'm not to keen on. I thought I'd list them and see what others thought!

• the shaker - works for me
  • the weight loss - obviously
  • the flexibility - it's nice to have a lifestyle day now and then
  • all the bars!
Dislikes
  • the Ner Zero range - OMG it's all vile
  • the fake wine - it's not wine, it's really, really nothing like wine
  • the scrambled egg - that's not a texture I want to experience again
  • the website forum - way too moderated, the moderators comment on everything and there is little conversation between those on the plan (which I think is because it's too moderated and you can't relax)

Im with you on the Spaghetti Bolognese - OMG - Its so scrummy and is better than my usual spag bol i make at home. (Yeah, im not a very good cook!)

Its quite a surprise of how much I like the packs that they have, there is not really a lot that I dislike. My favourite all time pack though has to be the Banoffee Porridge, its delicious and I never ever ever get bored of it. When I first started slim and save many moons ago they didnt have ask many packs, but wow they have got really good.

I have to disagree with you about the egg pack, you should do what i do and make it up as an omelette instead. I just add a bit of frylight to a frying pan and add the egg mixture to the pan and also adding some veggies like mushrooms and red peppers. Honestly just try doing this one more time with this recipe and you won't be disappointed at all, I promise.

I havent tried the wine drink so i dunno what its like, no idea.

I have no support at home and i don't want too many of my mates knowing that i am on a diet at all so i think the idea of a forum is good, i like to think that someone really is listening to me and even if i dont go on there as often i wud like to, just knowing that i can blah :blahblah: about my day and how i am if i could really helps.

What winds me up though is when ppl moan about losing just a pound here or there and getting upset that they wished that they lost more. I mean gosh, on some weeks i would luurrrve to lose a measly pound.

Back