Likes?

I have a reminder at the top right of my page that I have 6 notifications, and when I click on the arrow next to this I see that this is 6 "likes".

But when I click to see them it seems that I'm not allowed to until I have made 50 posts.

It seems a bit odd not letting me see my own information. I can see reputations.

ha ha, I know!

But if you go through all your posts that you have made you will see who has clicked the like button

Lisa x

I couldn't wait to get to my first 50 posts, I was posting on everything in the first few days!!! So sad I know, but it was a good way to find my way around and start saying hello to all the folks who now seem like familiar faces!

Well I don't have that much to say, and I have already offended someone by not saying it clearly enough, so I don't see myself getting to 50 posts any time soon. Will probably be thrown off before then!

AnnaFaraday said:
Well I don't have that much to say, and I have already offended someone by not saying it clearly enough, so I don't see myself getting to 50 posts any time soon. Will probably be thrown off before then!

Like a bit of a saddo :) i went and had a look thru all your posts to see what you could possibly have said to think you would be thrown off. I personally think the person who took exception to your comment was being unnessecarily aggressive to you - maybe i am just more thick skinned than that person or something but still, You asked a valid question and made a valid point. So don't feel bad. This forum can get slightly heated occassionally, but it all calms down soon enough and most people are extremely friendly. Don't let one bad experience put you off!

Believe me you wont get thrown off for that ;) not yet anyway :whistle:

Like a bit of a saddo :) i went and had a look thru all your posts to see what you could possibly have said to think you would be thrown off. I personally think the person who took exception to your comment was being unnessecarily aggressive to you - maybe i am just more thick skinned than that person or something but still, You asked a valid question and made a valid point. So don't feel bad. This forum can get slightly heated occassionally, but it all calms down soon enough and most people are extremely friendly. Don't let one bad experience put you off!

have just been through your posts as well and silly, billy lady I think you will find that we are all with you. I know I am.....do not be upset. We have much harsher replies on here at times. I have been the brunt of some of them and you know, it does not concern me one bit because your opinion, your reply is as valid a anyone else's and if you are not offensive or abusive, which you were not, your reply is good.......it is your honest opinion of how you see something.
Please do not feel restricted in your contributions to this wonderful, supportive forum, we need people like you.

Flippin' 'eck! I just read the posts too and think someone over-reacted BIG time!
Don't let that put you off xxxx

I copied all the 'likes' listed in you profile, cos it would bug me not to know!

How old is your son? If he is a child, then fine, but if he is an adult surely it is for him to work it out, not you?
Liked On: 19 Hours Ago, 01:05 AM
Posted On: 20 Hours Ago, 12:38 AM

Potatogirl liked post by AnnaFaraday On thread : Has SW made you more conscious of what your children eat?
I think your post is brilliant and you are doing great things for your children. I have seen posts in the past from people on this forum who are buying healthy food for themselves and then saying...
Liked On: 1 Day Ago, 04:34 PM
Posted On: 2 Days Ago, 06:55 PM

selwonk liked post by AnnaFaraday On thread : Has SW made you more conscious of what your children eat?
I think your post is brilliant and you are doing great things for your children. I have seen posts in the past from people on this forum who are buying healthy food for themselves and then saying...
Liked On: 2 Days Ago, 07:51 PM
Posted On: 2 Days Ago, 06:55 PM

justjudith liked post by AnnaFaraday On thread : What's the point?
Because you are not the same person as you were three years ago. Nothing about you is the same. Everything is three years older! Don't make a judgement based on just one week's experience. It is...
Liked On: 3 Days Ago, 05:58 PM
Posted On: 3 Days Ago, 01:23 AM

fillymum liked post by AnnaFaraday On thread : It's bugging me, I NEED to know....
People say all sorrts of odd things on facebook. Doesn't mean it is true.
Liked On: 1 Week Ago, 08:02 PM
Posted On: 1 Week Ago, 11:08 PM

juicygooseface liked post by AnnaFaraday On thread : charged for missed week due to hospital oppointment
You should perhaps email the consultant and tell her that she has lost a customer and why.
Liked On: 1 Week Ago, 05:40 PM
Posted On: 1 Week Ago, 11:00 PM

cherry-pie liked post by AnnaFaraday On thread : It's bugging me, I NEED to know....
People say all sorrts of odd things on facebook. Doesn't mean it is true.
Liked On: 1 Week Ago, 10:13 AM

That's very kind of you Shirleen! thank you for going to so much trouble.

It's OK - I am not upset about anything, nor am I put off. Just giving myself a serious reminder to make it clearer what I meant, next time. It sounded OK in my head, but clearly came over all wrong.

Hannah:) said:
I hope theres not too many Grammar police on this forum! (I've seen forums where your post would be ripped to shreds for spelling/grammar errors!)

Hannah :)

How much do i wish i had a red pen right now!! Can't have grammar police when people use iphones with good old predictive text!

Back