lil emma??? u here chick?????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi its me :D lol x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. little em

little em Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi hows you i'm here ... have only just found this thread lol ... have just had a nosy at your weight losses you have done really well! you're where i want to be 9 stone about, started at 10 stone 13 and am only 5 ft 1 so am a size fourteen at the mo. want to get back to a size 10!! is my sisters hen night soon well next sat am in a dilema over what to do whether to re-feed next week in order to be able to enjoy myself (a little, not wanting to spoil all my hard work) or do i carry on until the wedding and struggle through hen night as i really want to lose the weight for the wedding to fit in a size 10 or twelve bridesmaid dress. the wedding in 6 weeks so am not sure what to do !! havent gone down in size at all yet even though i lost the eight pound .... expecting miricles i know !!:confused:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.