Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

Yay yay yay oh my god 4cm that's amazing. See your more ready than you thought, so when labour starts you'll already be in established labour? So it should be a quickish labour! Keep us updated when you can. I'm so excited for you xx

Thanks u ladies I hope he don't keep me waitin too long...I'm just tryin to potterin round the house gettin things organised...got a bloody house full too!! Stress!! Xxx

No not full blown labour...more early stages I think bcos I'm not contractin or waters havnt broke yet. I am gettin period pain tho but think that's cos of the sweep xx

Can't wait to hear. So far it's been going in order of who's due next so hopefully me after you Kim :) xx

Yay, sorry your in pain but you know the more they hurt the closer you are :) do you live far from hospital? x

No I live mins away. Iv been up ther all nite n jus come home now cos baby is back to back n my bodys contractin but cnt push his head down so I'm at home in agony tryin to get him to move so his head drops abit more xxx

Been contractin for 17hrs not had a wink of sleep and the baby still hasn't moved round so contractions rnt long enough to push him down...sick!!

Iv got a ball n iv been usin it most of the night but its not workin xx

Oh that little boy of yours is stubborn!
Hope he gets a move on soon. What about getting on all 4's? I've heard it encourages babies to move round not sure if it would work or if you've tried it? x

Back