Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

I knw I cudnt believe it myself..they let me out afta 2hrs of havin him :D

Thanks evryone I'm such a happy mama xxx

Oh wow, 2 hours flippin heck. Are you breast feeding?
I'm currently entering my 12th hour of contractions, they are 7 mins apart, hospital sent me home at 1 as were 10/15 mins and cervix still closed so hopefully I'm next.
I bet you can't believe that little bubba was inside you, it baffles me lol how they even fit x

Aww thanks ladies. Iv just never stopped to pop on n full u in lol these lil boys take all my time up at the mo.
Well I had the sweep on tues mrnin at half nine n cudn believe I was already 4cm dialated. By twelve I was contractin so I went into hospital about 4 wher they told me he was back to back and that my body was tryin to move him down but couldn't til he turned so they sent me home to bounce on my ball !! This was at 8 and I was still in agony contractin. Managed to get my son sorted n that but I was up all night in agony havin contacts evry 5 mins. By 7am I couldn't take anymore so got hubby up n went back in hospital abt 8am. Went str8 on gas n air, waters broke at 9.30 n he poppd out at 9.43 without gas n air as they took it off me !!

Id do it all again he is perfect :)

ForumRunner_20120624_211856.jpg

Hows evryne doin? My lil man has jus turnd 6wks! Times flyin so fast. Hes already masterd rollin over too! X

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Total Loss - 11lb

Well done on your weight loss. My little girl is 6 weeks tomorrow. It's crazy isn't it how quick it's gone! x

Am bookn mine nxt wk jus waitin for his registration to cme thru frm docs! Hows evryones babys sleepin? Do they hav a bedtime yet? I cant seem t get john to bed at the same time evrynite x

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Total Loss - 11lb

Naomi sleeps on and off during day, I keep her awake from 6pm at the latest - which 's easy cos the evening is her awake time. She then goes to sleep between 12-1 most nights, sometimes as early as 11 or as late as 2 and on a very rare bad occasion 3am! But then she sleeps 6-9 hours a night straight through so I don't mind going to bed at midnight every night if I know I'm not getting up til 7/8 oclock. Hubby stays up with her Fri and sat usually. Are you breastfeeding? x

Back