Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

No I'm not I'm giving her 5-6 oz wellher last 2 bottles r 5 so she has a fuller tummy I try keep her awake from 6 too it's not been easy these 2 weeks with her not being right and being away x she got better in her Moses basket x

No im bottle feedin n so glad i am too cos he never stops feedin. Sometimes he will take a 4ounce bottle or just a couple of ounces here n ther. Hes never slept mre than 3hrs so im still up alot durin th nite. Iv tried uppin his bottles but he just wastes them n by the time he wants mre its went past the two hrs ur allowed to keep it. Hes also got colic n can scream for hrs. Hes on dentinox n gripe water but doesnt do much for him. So to round him up hes an absolute munchkin lol but i luv him to bits xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Total Loss - 11lb

Ah bless him, hopefully he'll start to sleep for longer in next couple weeks for you x

oasis6918 said:
Ah bless him, hopefully he'll start to sleep for longer in next couple weeks for you x

Ah i reli hpe so im a wreck lol x

Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Total Loss - 11lb

How is everyone gettin on? My Lil man is starting to sleep a bit better. He never sleeps for more than 4hours at a time but he will get there Im sure. Hes just turned two month, cnt believe how quick time is going but Im enjoying every minute xx

Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

Naomi is 2 months today, she had her injections yesterday but they don't seem to have bothered her. She still slept just over 8 hours last night so it hasn't upset her. Is he feeding okay and things? x

oasis6918 said:
Naomi is 2 months today, she had her injections yesterday but they don't seem to have bothered her. She still slept just over 8 hours last night so it hasn't upset her. Is he feeding okay and things? x

8hours thats great. Wish mine would sleep that long. He feeds little and often and its quite rare he finishes a full bottle but Hes such a big baby so duno why that is. He had his injections last week and like your Lil one they didn't really affect him xx

Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

Naomi's got a big lump under her injection site, I hope it goes soon, trying not to panic, nurse said sometimes they get a lump but I pictured a small jump out the outside of the leg x

oasis6918 said:
Naomi's got a big lump under her injection site, I hope it goes soon, trying not to panic, nurse said sometimes they get a lump but I pictured a small jump out the outside of the leg x

Yeh thats normal. My first son got that with every injection. Like a hard little pea under the skin. It soon goes down in a few days xx

Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

It's quite a big jump, more like a 2p coin, cut maybe its just more swelling around the lump x

oasis6918 said:
It's quite a big jump, more like a 2p coin, cut maybe its just more swelling around the lump x

Id just keep an eye on it n hopefully it will just go down soon. Aww the things ar poor Lil babys go thru xx

Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

Hey becca yeh we doin great thanks...he's fit it lovely with r lil family. How's ur lil princess doin?? My johns growin so much..he's in 6 to 9 month clothes n he's not even 4 month yet lol gna be a big sturdy lad wen he growns up I think!! Hope ur keepin well xx

Week 9 WI - 14.01 (30.85)
Total Loss - 1st 10lb

I know what u mean its great itsnt it...its gets even better when they get a bit older..my other sons 2nhalf n he just comes and gives me loves n says love you!! Its lush :D
Tryin to get into some sort of routine..he has his bath n bottle at the same time evrynight..he doesn't sleep very good tho..in fact he's a nightmare lol
Glad u two are doin well..seen ya pics she's beautiful xx

Week 11 WI - 13.13 (30.53)
Total Loss - 1st 12lb

Yeh far too fast lol. I get him down between 7 n half past n then he sleeps ok til we come upto bed around 11. He gets a bottle then and after that he's up a couple times through the night..all at diffrent times. Sometimes he just cries for his dummy but its knackerin when ur up and down about ten times givin it to him so half the time I bring him in r bed just so I dnt have to keep gettin up!! Xx

Total Loss - 1st 12lb

He's comin up 4 months..yeh and still in r room. Is amelia sleep through now? Yeh he sometimes has one and sometimes two during the night. When he older or even just sleeping through I'm movin him in a room with his brother. He's in the cot too. He outgrew his basket lol xx

Total Loss - 1st 12lb

Back