LILLYS DIARY

lilly05

Ok off with a good start had some water and now im having a vanila shake x

Yum!! i was in bed last night craving the vanilla shake :D lol.

Good luck :D

Thanx all lol yum yum the vanila shake was really nice im aiming to lose 4lbs this week so gotta work hard from now on

Ok its 3pm and im on my secound shake a strawberry one i aint got no chocolate ones the chemist never had any feel a little sick gonna drink some more water.

Thanx all lol yum yum the vanila shake was really nice im aiming to lose 4lbs this week so gotta work hard from now on

Is this your first week? If it is you should be pleasantly surprised when you weigh in....I lost 10lb and some others here lost more!

Good luck with your journey and keep posting :D

You feel sick?
Drink lots of water... And do you take coffee?? black coffee is great after a shake / soup to fill you up a bit more!!

Dont like coffee smell makes me feel sick and this is my first proper week since re starting was on it befor lost over a stone went on two holidays and it all come back on plus more

good luck with it although not a fan of vanilla tbh

Hay all day 2 really tierd wot iv had today one shake vanila and water having a cup of tea does any one know if you can have sweetner in your tea and wot teas can you have

You can have any tea that is a leaf tea, You can have the tablet sweetener but not the powder. :D

Are you feeling ok?

Yeah im ok really tierd went shopping with my mum and my sister my sister had kfc and my mum had mc ds and i had to keep telling myself soon when iv lost weight i can eat food properly but a restricted amount how you doing

Yep exactly!!
One every two months :p
Im doing good, today was hard with cramps, and that made me really want chocolate, but i got through it thank god :D Thanks for asking :D

Have you lost any weight yet how long you been on it xxxxxxxxxxx

Havent weighed myself yet, only started on tuesday, Dont think i have lost any weight but my stomach is swollen and bloated from TOTM, How about you??

Whats totm mean and iv just started properly spo gona have a weigh in on thursday

Lol im so silly gonna weigh myself on thursday when iv done a lagitimate week lol xxxx

Back