LilmissMunchies weight loss journey.....Here goes!! *Lets Do It Together!*

We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!

Similar to me re mirrors and windows. If I do happen to look a tiny bit slimmer in one I stop and stare for a while then conclude it's a dodgy mirror and walk away lol My hairdresser said if you have fat face syndrom and have a small neck, it's best to have it chin length so the hair doesn't cover you up. I have small neck, wrists and ankles. My friends used to joke (not in a mean way, I started it) the ideal piece of clothing for me was a graduate gown cos it covers everything else up lol

Anyway about the DVD. I'm ok with next Friday or Saturday. If I haven't got my DVD by then I'll find a way somehow lol Obviously would be better if I had it but I don't want to hold everyone back. Besides, the sooner the better right? I'm planning to do it in the mornings before work tho. Can't find time for it otherwise!

Yep next friday or sat is brilliant for me. My estimated delivery is the 29th but I'm happy to follow on youtube until it comes. There will definately be blood, sweat and tears.

Yes we want pics of new hair!! :) I have shred ache from yesterday (naughty and haven't done it again today as waiting to restart with all of you) congrats on weight loss this week. Love the idea of your reward system think I may start something similar. X

I will see where I've hidden my cam and see if I allow myself to be photographed... I hate piccys of myself!!!! lol.. :eek:
Awww We should be starting around next friday or saturday if that suits everyone else? Or we can choose nearer the time when it comes incase people want to get their dvd through the post first but I am hoping we all have our dvd's soon and can get on it! :character00115: lol!!

Right I am going to make a thread for us MiniMins members who want to start the 30 day shred soon and see if we can all report back on how we find it etc x This is going to be one massive challenge for me! :faint2: haha!

Joined the shred thread :) x

(What am I getting myself into??? lol )

We'll soon find out! Quite excited and motivated atm x

(famous last words lol )

Ok one thing I will have to sort out when I am losing weight (or lost it all rather!) is my excess skin issue!! Very embarrassing and not a pretty sight but since being quite big when I fell pregnant, then having twins and then over-compensating the fact I could hardly eat through my pregnancy due to being sick all the way through..So i ate whatever and whenever I liked for a good year or more... resulting in me being at my biggest (16 odd stone at a guess as I NEVER weighed myself..) I am left with baggy skin at the bottom of my belly and its not pretty :eek: I don't think I can tone it as its hanging as apposed to a podginess.. Any tips apart from a tuck (which is what I think I may be faced with!).. .. Better go to bed soon before I say my whole life story but thought... well I want to ask you all if you have any tips/suggestions that may help so best to swallow my pride on this matter and share this whole fat loss journey with its other problems with it! :sigh:

Ok going to get to bed soon as need to be up early and showered before I sort the boys brekky out, then going to town to get a diary as I have missplaced my food diary that I have been writing down! I think I have left it on the bus the other day? ... Thank god I had no personal info in that diary and my life secrets!!! lol.. Was just a food diary lol.. Phew! :D

We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!

Similar to me re mirrors and windows. If I do happen to look a tiny bit slimmer in one I stop and stare for a while then conclude it's a dodgy mirror and walk away lol My hairdresser said if you have fat face syndrom and have a small neck, it's best to have it chin length so the hair doesn't cover you up. I have small neck, wrists and ankles. My friends used to joke (not in a mean way, I started it) the ideal piece of clothing for me was a graduate gown cos it covers everything else up lol

Anyway about the DVD. I'm ok with next Friday or Saturday. If I haven't got my DVD by then I'll find a way somehow lol Obviously would be better if I had it but I don't want to hold everyone back. Besides, the sooner the better right? I'm planning to do it in the mornings before work tho. Can't find time for it otherwise!

One of my least fatty places is my legs but I am chunky on my face (My mum says I have a round moon face... Shes trying to be nice I think.. and yes I do but a bit of a Fat Round Face...lol! :) ) Well its improved but was alot chunkier and even now my face takes a while to slim down even a bit! Its my tummy area, arms, boobs and face I struggle to have big weight loss on.. So hopefully when I see myself with no double or triple chins I will be able to accept I have a thinner face! haha x I think my hairdresser has done a good job on what I wanted and now its just a case of styling it some days as it is layered so sometimes needs a bit of TLC to make it really look nice! lol... Right thats it, enough of my waffle...
I really am going to get changed for bed lol! ... Night night all! Sweet Dreams x zzz

One of my least fatty places is my legs but I am chunky on my face (My mum says I have a round moon face... Shes trying to be nice I think.. and yes I do but a bit of a Fat Round Face...lol! :) ) Well its improved but was alot chunkier and even now my face takes a while to slim down even a bit! Its my tummy area, arms, boobs and face I struggle to have big weight loss on.. So hopefully when I see myself with no double or triple chins I will be able to accept I have a thinner face! haha x I think my hairdresser has done a good job on what I wanted and now its just a case of styling it some days as it is layered so sometimes needs a bit of TLC to make it really look nice! lol... Right thats it, enough of my waffle...
I really am going to get changed for bed lol! ... Night night all! Sweet Dreams x zzz

I have cheek bones and a round face being from the far east an all and I always have a fringe of some sort cos my forehead is slightly high for my face. I could get away with not having a fringe but it's better to have one. Hairdresser said a chunky, thick fringe will only make my face look rounder so she did a shortish sweeping one. Anyway although I'd like to grow my hair out again, I'm quite happy with what she did this time.
Nuff hair talk, must be boring you!

Re excess skin. They say it can take about 6 months for the skin to catch up with loss or something but if it's sudden loss I guess that's something different. Some people swear by Bio Oil. To use twice a day. After shower/bath is more effective when you're moistursing with anything but slightly damp skin helps oil absorb better. I suppose toning exercise will help as well. Sorry can't be of much more help, that's what I've read/heard people do. I reckon if you're not opposed to surgery, you could get a tummy tuck once you've reached your goal. I don't see it as vanity, it's more to do with self confidence, like getting rid of an annoying massive black mole on your face or summink. Or summink! Is that relevant comparison?? Dunno lol

Anyway whatever the case we're gonna do this shred thing so hopefully that will help as well.
Hope you're having a good day, it's Friday!! x

Hey Ash!
Nope your hair talks not boring me! lol.. My hairdresser actually asked if I wanted part of a side fringe but I was too chicken!! lol.. I havn't had a fringe since I was about 13! lol..

Your right, I am going to see what happens regarding the 30 day shred as I am hoping it will help it but in all honesty I think having something surgically done will be the only option if It gets me down and is still hindering the way I think about myself. I don't know what the future holds but I do feel everyone has to live with their body and if they feel they need to adjust something then thats there choice. I know people will have personal opinions, like to plump lips and things like that I cannot see as something worthy of doing, but yet some will so each to their own :) x

YAY Its F-R-I-D-A-Y! :)

Had a marmite sandwich this morning... not exciting I know!! Then at 1pm I was in town paying bills and doing boring stuff and I popped into the cafe and wanted to choose a sensible option so had jacket potato, no butter, beans and mushrooms... BUT!!! ... THey only went and cooked the mushrooms in oil!! I spent a good 5 mins trying to drain it off them before feeling gutted that I hadn't asked them what they use so I have just put that as 10 syns.. I know it deffo shouldn't be that but it actually made me think omg look at all that fat!! It freaked me out!! Before I wouldnt think too much of my lovely fried egg a little drippy would be ok... OMG!!!! lol.. So although I did enjoy my spud and beans, I was looking forward to my mushrooms and I didn't enjoy them much at all!!... despite squeezing out as much oil with my fork... *sigh*..
I am just about to have a banana and going to have fish with veg tonight. Looking forward to my steamed veg tonight!!! Actually really looking forward to it!!! I think it must have been because of my oil scare!! :giggle:

I spent a little too much today on bits for SW !!!.. gulp!!.. WHSmith has become a shop I need to stay away from seriously! lol..
They have little deals on at the minute and I keep seeing stationary bits I like.. :rolleyes: but On the upside it will get me even more organised and I have alot to keep me motivated and a new diary book as my other one was tatty so going to start a fresh !! (any excuse to buy a nice new one with a cute bulldog on it! hahah!)

Right I best go get ready to get the boys!! .. Have a great rest of the day everyone and a fab weekend!:D

Going to make this my last post tonight as want to watch Planet Earth Live, catching up on what I've missed so far.. Has anyone else been watching it? That little gremlin monkey it so sweet! Looks like an old ladies face... well a kind of old scary ladies face then but shes sweet all the same!! And those little black bear cubs... Cute! .. Ok off I go... With my diet coke and Handful of grapes to snack on while I watch :)

Morning !!
I am feeling quite motivated today so going to try and follow through with that and write down alot of SW recipes I have been seeing and jotting down on here so I am putting it in a pad I got from WHSmith (among my many other new bits I bought to help me...spent a little too much tho ooops! lol)..
Had to replace my food diary as I lost that and at the same time I got a weight loss journey diary to put my day to day rambles in there... Also got some cards to write the recipes on so that I can have a little box of recipes and can magnet them to the fridge for that days food plan if I liked.. Thats the plan anyway! lol. Sometimes my plans never follow through completely so we will see :D haha x
Have a lovely day everyone! I am just about to make egg soldiers and have some mushrooms on the side and an apple. nom nom nom!! :)

Aww I love that you're sooo organised, I love wh smith, lots of lovely things. That reminds me I have a £15 voucher to spend there..will have to pop in and pick up some more books :)

Your breakfast sounds amazing, all I can manage so far is to sit very still on the couch and nibble on that pineapple... I'll way something later on when I feel brave enough haha

He he!! Enjoyed my egg soldiers with the boys :) x I have had some mild curry savoury rice for lunch and found it was quite tasty! Then had some grapes and a muller a little after..
Are the batchelers savoury rice packs free? And the pasta and sauces made with no butter or milk? My consultant says yes but I was just going to ask to make sure (bit late now as scoffed the pack and stuffed myself with my fruit but for next time so I know!) :D
Good luck with managing something else later on x

I have been trying to do some housework in between having to watch the boys outside on their bikes (its safe from cars as theres a big green out the front but I still have to keep a close eye on what their doing :) )
Safe to say not too much getting done on the housework front but enjoying hearing and watching the kids having a good time out the front! :bliss:
hehe... Right now wheres that mop? ...:giggle:

LilmissMunchies said:
Also have had a cup of coffee, glass of water and 2 cans of coke.. But thats all day ... oops!!and half a tsp of choc philli... love that stuff!! My boys have seen it and have had a try and love it too so it might not be here as long as I hoped! haha!!:rolleyes:

Lol, Boyf tried choc Philly the other day and loved it, for months he has turned his nose up at me eating it and now he keeps demolishing little tubs! I get your whsmith obsession I love it in there, especially their stationary.
I honestly noticed big improvements on my lower tummy while doing the 30ds regularly, hopefully you will too x

Back