Lilyb's online diary - I will fight the flab!!

Lilyb

Hey everyone :) My losses have been quite slow since I started and I think it's down to doing EE so I'm going to start to do far more red/green days with the odd EE thrown in and see if it helps! I also think a proper food diary will help me keep on track too.

So here goes! I WI on a tuesday night so this is Wednesday (yesterdays menu).

Green day

Breakfast - Fat free yoghurt with Clementine pieces and blueberries, mixed with porridge oats (HEXB) and canderel.
Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and a side salad (ate out in cafe)
Snack - Tomato mugshot
Dinner - Cheese and onion comfort pie from the recipe forum. Used HEXA and HEXB on cheese, added more leeks and onions than the recipe said and put sliced tomato on the top. YUMMY :D
Followed by a Freddo - 5.5 syns.

Good day :)

Thursday 3rd Feb
Red Day

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs with ham, tomatoes and mushrooms.
Snack - cup of tea (1/2 syn) and half a chocolate and caramel digestive (2 syns).
Lunch - SW quiche made with cottage cheese, eggs, ham, leeks, onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Cheese from HEXA.
Dinner - Easy chicken Tagine made with chicken, ginger, onions, carrots, saffron, water and honey (1.5 syns). Served with new potatoes (HEXB), broccoli and spinach. Followed by a muller light mixed with an options (2 syns) and a alpen light (HEXB). Would def recommend the tagine, it was gorgeous!

Total of 6.5 syns.
Good day :)

Back