Lily's Lyrical Lollop. Destination: Land's End...

Last edited:
Interesting - apparently I'm attracted to men with egos the size of small countries or arrogant b*stards... :D :D

Gotta say I don't read Hello magazine and the like, so I wouldn't know much about their real personalities (if indeed what you read in the tabloid press is anything close to the truth :rolleyes:) - I'm just going by the parts they've played in films. :D Jude Law in The Holiday (not so much Sherlock Holmes), RDJ in Iron Man. It's the eyes, don't you know? Windows to the soul :D

Anyway, Jude Law turned me down. His picture on MorphThing.com is quite weird - I don't actually want to morph his photo with mine. :)

I'm having a so-so day diet wise. Sadly not quite SS - I may have had a few mouthfuls of rice (obviously accidentally - they just leapt out of the saucepan), but not loads and loads. Why? I don't know. Because I wanted 'something'.

I don't know how to fix the "I need food cos I had a hard day at work" mentality. I suspect the bigger problem is that I don't want to. I really can understand why people smoke. The whole 'I want a reward' thing is pretty deeply entrenched in 21st century psyche, isn't it?

Hi Lily, et al --

I have always loved RD, jr. Jude Law you can keep. But, we we are going for pretty -- try Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp.

I hope that things are going well. Lily if you are struggling with Sole Source why not ask your CDC about moving up to 810 or 1000. I am sure if you stuck to the plan you would still lose weight.

It is hotter than a Turkish sauna here today -- 98 degrees. We are got out of the lazy river (and sun) and are showering up to go to an air conditioned mall.

MinnieMel

Interesting - apparently I'm attracted to men with egos the size of small countries or arrogant b*stards... :D :D

Gotta say I don't read Hello magazine and the like, so I wouldn't know much about their real personalities (if indeed what you read in the tabloid press is anything close to the truth :rolleyes:) - I'm just going by the parts they've played in films. :D Jude Law in The Holiday (not so much Sherlock Holmes), RDJ in Iron Man. It's the eyes, don't you know? Windows to the soul :D

Anyway, Jude Law turned me down. His picture on MorphThing.com is quite weird - I don't actually want to morph his photo with mine. :)?

LOL, sorry, I tells em like I sees em! I did like Jude Law in AI.... And RDJ in Weird Science. He wound me up in Iron Man.... I think his personality shone through, Ha. Can't fault you for the looks though. Good looking guys ;) I just see them in interviews and they come across to me like that..

Now if anyone starts staking claims on Julian McMahon, there will be trouble!! The can will be open & the whupass will be brought! :whoopass:

I'm having a so-so day diet wise. Sadly not quite SS - I may have had a few mouthfuls of rice (obviously accidentally - they just leapt out of the saucepan), but not loads and loads. Why? I don't know. Because I wanted 'something'.

I don't know how to fix the "I need food cos I had a hard day at work" mentality. I suspect the bigger problem is that I don't want to. I really can understand why people smoke. The whole 'I want a reward' thing is pretty deeply entrenched in 21st century psyche, isn't it?

It's so hard. Why can't we make our brains do what we want them to? I've got the food sorted for now, but my shopping habits are another story, so I do know what you're going through. :sigh:

Hi Lily, et al --

I have always loved RD, jr. Jude Law you can keep. But, we we are going for pretty -- try Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp.

I hope that things are going well. Lily if you are struggling with Sole Source why not ask your CDC about moving up to 810 or 1000. I am sure if you stuck to the plan you would still lose weight.

You're a genius. No, seriously, you are. :D

See, my first thought was, ah no no - not doing that. :nono: I've tried doing SS+ and it doesn't work, it just sets me off eating, etc., etc, and besides, I wouldn't lose weight as quickly blah-di-blah-di-blah.

And then I thought about it and had another of the epiphany thingies. :thinking2: Unfortunately right at the moment when I should've been trying to get to sleep - yes, midnight, dammit.

And I realised that I'm not going to lose weight on SS very quickly either because I keep - well, I keep consuming food, and that has a tendency to wreak havoc on your weekly weigh-ins. :rolleyes:

So, as the idea blossomed in my mind and the orchestra began to play, I whipped out my trusty iphone and went to that calories-required site I like - and discovered that I'd lose 2.75 pounds a week on 810 to start with. A mere measly 0.25 pounds less a week than I'd lose on SS. :eek:

And then I checked out the 810 food list and realised there was a lot more on it than I remembered...

And then I made the decision to do 810. :D My CDC will doubtless roll her eyes at me when I tell her on Thursday, LOL - but actually, I think this might work. :cross:

I had a luurrvely spring onion and mushroom omelette for my 810 meal - and actually, I still need to fit in a shake before bed! :eek:

So thank you - thank you - for suggesting it!

It is hotter than a Turkish sauna here today -- 98 degrees. We are got out of the lazy river (and sun) and are showering up to go to an air conditioned mall.

MinnieMel

Ooh, rather you than me. I don't do hot weather very well. Sounds like you're having a good time though!

Good morning Petal..x

Good evening Sugar Plum x :D

LOL, sorry, I tells em like I sees em! I did like Jude Law in AI.... And RDJ in Weird Science. He wound me up in Iron Man.... I think his personality shone through, Ha. Can't fault you for the looks though. Good looking guys ;) I just see them in interviews and they come across to me like that..

Now if anyone starts staking claims on Julian McMahon, there will be trouble!! The can will be open & the whupass will be brought! :whoopass:

Hmm, okay. I'll go check him out when I've finished this post...;)

Yay! Nearly made it through a 100% day! :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Shanny does the happy dance at 6:25am... Your it doing Lily good girl xx:banana dancer::banana dancer::greenapple::greenapple:

Have another good day x

Shanny does the happy dance at 6:25am... Your it doing Lily good girl xx:banana dancer::banana dancer::greenapple::greenapple:

Have another good day x

dear lord what are you doing up at that hour?
should be illegal for there to be a 6am

Have another good day x

dear lord what are you doing up at that hour?
should be illegal for there to be a 6am

I was just thinking that! :eek:

Anyhoo... :D

I'm part way through another 810 day. Just had another omelette (oh happy day :party0011:) and I still have a shake to go. Might have a strawberry MAM (sorry Shanny :D).

And I've finished work for Easter - yay!

YAY! I'm SO happy for you Lily. I could not have done SS for longer than that week, it was torture! SS+ just clicked with me! I think it's about finding what's right for you & letting it happen. Good on you girl!

Well, the good news is that my stats...

left_arrow.gif

are actually right again today. :) I couldn't face adding the pounds back on again, but now I don't need to. :D

thats briliant lily

Yay... So u have had weigh in today ?? Come on spill how much did u loose ?

LOL, I didn't lose, did I? I stayed the same again (funnily enough). :)

Not going to stay the same next week though, no no. Me going to be at least 2 pounds lighter - hey, live dangerously Lily. 3 pounds lighter. :D

It's actually high time I posted one of my deep and meaningful philosophical posts here, isn't?

Ah, s*d it. :D Maybe later. :smoke:

Meanwhile, on Planet 810...

Hey, this is my third day on 810. How cool is that? Today I've had a strawberry shake, a toffee and walnut muffin (bit of contraband that one ;)), a delicious 810 meal of tuna, cottage cheese, cucumber and green pepper and (sorry Shanny) I'm just about to eat Banana MAM. Does life get any better than this? I mean honestly, who even needs pizza...? :8855:

well done for sts next week you will deffinetly have a loss it sounds like you have found something great for you good luck for next week hun :)x

Back