Lily's Lyrical Lollop. Destination: Land's End...

LOL - ewww, neither do I! But my hero seems to think my heroine (whom he's just met) might like one. Weirdo. :) I can't control my characters, they just do what they want... ;)

Thanks for the info, hun. Saw what you wrote on your thread by the way - going back there now...

Hi Lily,

Glad to see that Shanny is staying on our case whilst I'm out of the country. ;)

MM

LOL, yes. Shanny is very good at the :copon: stuff. :) Although sometimes it feels like she's :deadhorse:...

:8855:

Anyhoooo... Another day, another tetra. I've just adjusted the interim goals in my signature cos they were a bit ambitious following my recent mini-trips away from the plan (oh, didn't you get the postcards I sent? Royal Mail... :D)

It's high time I got myself downstairs and guzzling my first litre of water!

:cry: I want to eat!!!!

(Lies on floor and kicks arms and legs on floor) It's not fair, not fair, not fair, NOT FAIR!!!!

There. :D Just getting it out of my system.

LOL, anything. Everything!!!

And yes, okay - I know that means I'm just bored and I need to find something to do.

I just don't seem to want the 'slim' thing enough at the moment... :sigh:

LOL, anything. Everything!!!

And yes, okay - I know that means I'm just bored and I need to find something to do.

I just don't seem to want the 'slim' thing enough at the moment... :sigh:
Well Lily.. you sound as if you have got lot's of money to 'waste' on CD??

You have weigh in again in a few days.. don't you??

Just think what your cdc will say to you when you have 'gained'.. because you were bored on sunday??

AND... you don't want to feel 'slim' look 'slim'.. is this really true?

did u feel the lush hot weather today??

now answer these questions and lets see if it's worth 'EATING'..:D:D

Well Lily.. you sound as if you have got lot's of money to 'waste' on CD??

Oh, oodles. :D :D

You have weigh in again in a few days.. don't you??

Just think what your cdc will say to you when you have 'gained'.. because you were bored on sunday??

Ah, errmm... Ooh.

AND... you don't want to feel 'slim' look 'slim'.. is this really true?

:sigh: No. Okay, no...

did u feel the lush hot weather today??

Actually, I've been a bit cold. Brrrr...

now answer these questions and lets see if it's worth 'EATING'..:D:D

This is the point at which I should agree that it isn't, right? What've you got? :)

I know, I know - I'll be good. I've been entertaining myself in the last hour by playing at MorphThing.com. Hilarious. I now know what my secret lovechild with Robert Downey Junior would look like. Want to see? :D :D

please stay with it... when's weigh in day? remind me?

and just think u will drop into the 190's this week if u keep this super weightloss going. xx

are u on facebook?

Oh no, now you really do sound like my CDC... :eek:

Weigh-day is Thursday this week. It's usually Wednesday but I have to [strike]endure[/strike] enjoy an evening out with my Dad and sister instead this week.

Not on Facebook, I'm afraid. I fear that large chunks of my life would disappear if I was. I spend enough time on this computer as it is!

If I've got to be good, you've got to ring yours up and order some MAM... :D :D

Depends where the poo's got to...

Gross post alert!!

If it's actually on its way out but 'stuck' - glycerin suppositories and if really desperate, don rubber gloves and go gently... :eek:

How did the mathematician deal with his constipation? He worked it out with a pencil... Boom boom :)

If it hasn't got down to Ground Zero, I use Dulcolax. Causes some pretty violent tummy spasms sometimes, but it works. Senna also does the same job, less violently.

Movicol is supposed to be brilliant for keeping things moving but I haven't tried that.

I have rediscovered the power of water these last couple of days. That tends to get things moving too, strangely enough. If you down a litre of water over the course of half an hour (no, that's not dangerous, before anyone wonders - it'd only be dangerous if you then downed the next litre in the next half hour), it often has the interesting effect of moving things on rather sharpish. Works best first thing in the morning for some reason.

LOL, the things I write about. :rolleyes:

Want to see mine and Robert Downey Junior's secret love child then? :D
4066-albums3104-picture18247.png

Pity about the poor kid's tash... :D

I had a beeeuutiful little girl with Bruce Willis... :8855:
4066-albums3104-picture18248.png

Cute, eh?

Last edited:
Ive been the last hour... lard so happy again lol

how's your day been chicken?

your kiddes are pretty how long you been with Bruce willis for now then ? LOL xx

Ive been the last hour... lard so happy again lol

What?? I know I suggested a suppository - but lard?? Lard! Dear God, that's hardcore. Respect. :D :D

how's your day been chicken?

your kiddes are pretty how long you been with Bruce willis for now then ? LOL xx

Not too bad a day - it had some hairy moments. Not quite so hairy as the lovechild I had with a bearded Robert Downey Junior... :8855:

Bruce and I were an item during his Moonlighting days. I was so in lurrve with him back then. :) These days, all baldy-head, he looks disturbingly like my Dad...

Last edited:
Lol I can't wait to see the scales in the morning.. The loo trip must of been a good couple of stones lost.. Lol or am I wishing ??

Whats tomorrows plans then ?

I thought I might try for a lovechild with Jude Law... :D

Mmmm who's Jude law never heard ?

Somebody incredibly good looking but with the ego of a small country, makes him unnatractive to me, sorry Lily :eek: And that goes for RDJ too, he seems like an arrogant ass. Sherlock Holmes looks really good but I couldn't watch it because they are both in it, lol.

Bruce Willis is looking awesome though, I must say. In the Expendables he was the only one who came out looking really good, all the rest just looked like bad plastic surgery after examples.

I had some Senokot or Dulcolax or something on Saturday & couldn't get off the toilet all bloody day! At least I'm all cleaned out now, TMI. LOL.

Back