Limit on points gained from exercise?

Monster Muncher

Chubby Man
Hi there,

Just wondering if there is a limit on points gained from exercise?

I am in London on Saturday and plan to walk and walk and walk! Say I walk gently for four hours, would this gain me 16 points to spend on beer?! :D Or is this capped at a certain level?

Much obliged!

Im sure you can earn them but you cant spend them? I know there used to be a rule where you only spent 12 activity points per week.

Hmmm, if you can only spend 12 activity points per week? Where do I stand with points that I am saving up for the week?

{Sorry for the questions}

I think you can use those :giggle: i work on the basis that you have so many points a week and they need to be used! As long as you dont go over its fine :) Its just the activity points that i believe there is a limit to....

Lol like Shabba has said, you have to use all your points allowance for the week, and then with the AP, say you earned 16 AP points throughout the whole week, along with your weekly allowance your only allowed to use 12 AP point that you have saved food/drink wise.

therefore if you have saved say 4 points throughout the whole week from your normal weekly allowace and then earned AP also on top, the max you can go to with AP is 12, therefore meaning 16 points spare that you need to eat.

HOWEVER! you will have to do an awful lot of walking to earn 12 AP tbh! it's really ridiculous the amount of steps you need to take just to earn 1 point, something like 10,000 so you basically need to be walking at a high intensity for a few hours to get 12 AP

if you really want to spend 16 points on booze (for the sake of this i'll use 15 points as it's easier) if you drinking beer, that's 5 pints. or 10 halves :) in spirits your looking between 0.5/1 point per single measure, so that's 15 singles, or 7 doubles and 1 single lol as long as you have diet mixtures to go with drink , best way to ensure you stay within points also, is to save more weekly allowance points to cover drinks rather than rely on the walking to earn you 12 AP for them :) as if you dont actually earn 12 AP and then you havent saved enough you will be going over for the whole week lol :) for a good walk i'd say between 4-7, depends on the intensity (low, med, high) best to ask Pugso as i know he does a lot of walking also :) good luck and enjoy London x

Thanks for the amazing response. I REALLY appreciate it. :)

(For the record, I walked 13 miles!) :)

no problem glad it helped and a massive well done to you for walking 13miles!!!! haven't a clue how many AP it would be lol but roughly do you know how long it took you? could try finding out for you :) x

no problem glad it helped and a massive well done to you for walking 13miles!!!! haven't a clue how many AP it would be lol but roughly do you know how long it took you? could try finding out for you :) x
Don't worry about it, but thanks for offering to help. :) I would say we were walking for about 4 or 5 hours in total, but as I say, I am re-starting my diary tomorrow. :(

Back