Total Solution Linda C Diary

skinnyone0

Today is day one for me again but Im not going to dwell on my past restarts etc this is going to be a new start . I am joining Blue and others on 100 days 100% to lose 3 stones. I am so into this Challenge and am going to give it my all..

Good afternoon Linda, well done on getting back on this journey. Wishing you good luck :hug99: xx

Thankyou Gigglepants .. Well its the end of day one and Im quite pleased as its been really easy and the day has passed quickly, I am just feeling soo cold so Blankets on and I am going sleep now.. Looking forward to day two tomorrow. Nite nite. Linda x

Hi Linda, good luck xx

Good morning Linda. well done on getting through day 1 and good luck with day 2 :hug99: xx

Well thats day two done and Ive only felt hungry once so thats not too bad. Already for day Three tomorrow. Im expecting it to get worse over the next three days so just need to be prepared but I am so determined this time, I am so much happier when I am on Exante TS and feel so much better.. Good luck Everyone for tomorrow Nite Nite. Linda X

Good on you Linda, keep drinking the water, the more you drink the more you shrink ;) helps with the headaches too xx

Hi All Day three for me and its going great up to now just drinking loads.. I had some news this afternoon my wee grandaughter who is only 5 has been diagnosed with epilepsy its not good news but we know now what has been wrong with her she has been having these turns as we call them for months now so hopefully once she is on meds it can be sorted, we as a family dont know anything about this condition so we will have to find out all about it, she has been under AlderHey Hosp since she was born as she is so tiny and her head isnt growing as it should so we can now find out if this has anything to do with the epilepsy... Sorry just had to talk about this.. Good Luck in your diet Journey. Linda x

Good afternoon Linda. Sorry to hear your grand-daughter's been diagnosed with epilepsy. Like you said, now you know what you're dealing with and once she's on the meds, it should get better for her.

Stay strong and take care :hug99: xx

Hi GP thanks for your kind word really appreciate them. Well thought I was going to eat tonight with being a bit down but NO I stayed away from the fridge lol Im not giving in this time I am pleased to say I am feeling really determind this time as I feel so much better on TS and it helps with my sugar levels. So day three nearly done so going sleep now Nite Nite Linda x

Hi skinnyone, hope you are feeling alright given the current family situation, we are all here for support throughout your journey, good luck for a great first week :)

Hol x

Its day 5 today and it seems to be going ok yesterday was a hard day so hungry so had a piece of cheese which helped. I think Im in Ketosis today but still feeling hungry just had my soup up to now will have porridge at 6 then bar at 9 tonight this is the day I usually break my diet as hubby goes out on Friday with his mates n I get board home alone lol, If it gets bad I will have another pack instead of delving into the fridge..
Best of luck to everyone Linda c

Day 6 today and Im still going strong I am so happy as Ive been stopping n starting for months but this is the longest Ive gone for a while on TS..
My wee grandaughter goes for her tests on Monday for her epilepsy but she had a big seizure yesterday n my poor daughter panicked, ..but she is a bit better today thank goodnes Ive loved reading all your posts really helps you along as we all go through this together so a big THANKYOU to you all. Linda c x

Big hugs to you Linda nad your granddaughter. Hope she gets better soon and epilepsy is under control.

Just been having a little read of your diary, hope you don't mind?! Sorry to hear about your granddaughter, bless her little heart! Hope they manage to stabilise her with medication, amazing what thy can do! And well done you for sticking 100% with all that going on too :)

Still here its lovely that you read my diary .. Millie had her tests yesterday so just waiting for the results now, Im still on my diet although been having some cheese n chicken so tomorrow deffo back to three packs n nothing else.. I love reading all the diaries they really help Good luck Girls. Linda C x

Having a nice day today its day 10 for me today and I feel I am really on my way I feel my legs getting thinner and my cravings not too bad just need to try n stop getting board with exante products Good luck everyone Linda C x

Hey linda hope you're getting on ok, here's to the next 90 days! You can do it :)

Hol x

Back