Linda's JUDDD Diary...

I miss my long hair as well Linda and went since March till this week without a cut, but I couldn't stand it any longer so I had it chopped short again. I now regret it of course :(

Okay, well yesterday didn't end up quite as UP down as I wanted, I was trying for 2000 but managed 2315 and that was without the Pimms and Lemonade.... lol.

But todays WI was very good, down on yesterdays WI, strange but true.

Saturday 191.4 (Official WI, STS)
Sunday 193.6 (Post UD + 2.2lb) +2.2
Monday 193.6 (Post UD 0) +2.2
Tuesday 192.6 (post DD -1lb) +1.2
Weds 192.4 (post UD -0.2lb) +1

So only 1lb up and 2 DD to go and 1 UD.... so definately doable for a loss this week......

Next week we are off to Alton Towers for 2 days, so will probably have 2 UD, but then we tend not to eat too much when out,
don't snack at all but will have something at lunchtime in one of the restaurants there and probably some rubbish for breakfast on the way there and dinner on the way home the next day, so will maybe postpone my WI next week or do it early... not sure yet.

Son has been away since Friday and he is coming home today, so looking forward to seeing him this afternoon and in the meantime I have an appointment elsewhere, likely to be there an hour and a half, so that is less time to resist eating today on my DD. Not sure what I will eat today yet, not particularly hungry at the moment, may check out a WW meal I have in the freezer and work my other calories around that. I bought a melon and strawberries, plus blueberries yesterday so may have them for lunch. By the time I get back from appointment it will be nearly lunchtime so no need to worry about breakfast.

Hope you all have a super day xx

If u realty wanted a DD when at Alton towers it is doable! Take yr own food and at least u can see everything u want for the day after lol.

Most ppl have 2 x UDs and are fine tho so don't worry about that xx

Hi Linda, just popping in to say hi (am new to JUDDDing) :)

I live fairly near Alton Towers, have a brilliant time! I'm afraid I'm far too much of a scaredy cat.

Hope your dd goes well today. Melon, strawberries and blueberries sound like my dream meal! xx

Hi Linda, just popping in to say hi (am new to JUDDDing) :)

I live fairly near Alton Towers, have a brilliant time! I'm afraid I'm far too much of a scaredy cat.

Hope your dd goes well today. Melon, strawberries and blueberries sound like my dream meal! xx

Wow, lucky you living so close to Alton Towers.... we have Merlin Passes so can go to any theme park owned by the Tussauds group as many times as we like during the year. That is why we go for 2 days, but if I lived near there I would go most weekends I think... lol

Am thinking I will shuffle my days a bit and have 2 UP days whilst there instead of my 2 UP days at the weekend. Saturday will be a down day and the Sunday will be an UP day as my grand daughter is being Christened so party afterwards.... lol

A dilemma today though, son has come home after 5 days away and brought home a dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts, my favourites. He says there are 2 each and he has taken 2 to his sisters house. Everyone has eaten theirs, so I am good waiting until tomorrow, but I am not sure I need 2 and I daren't even look up the calories in each of them. If I say I only want 1, he will be upset as he got them for me and I will feel guilty, so not sure what to do..... wonder if I offer him one tomorrow he might accept. lol.

My rheumatologist and the Surgical Appliances guy said it was nothing to do with my weight. The rheumatologist did say I could have injections in my heel but it would be very painful, so I politely declined, so I have now got things in my shoes, but they dont seem to make too much difference, kind of wishing I had said yes to the injections now!!

i know you posted this elsewhere but I didn't want to overtake someone elses diary heh :p

I was told I had the option of the injections too, steroids? Apparently it breaks up the damaged tissue and helps it repair itself? I didn't really like the idea lol... I had an injection in my toe for nail surgery and that was agonisingly painful!

I have heel inserts (boots) and sports insoles (jjb). The heel raise relieves the stress on the tendon across your heel (bottom of achilles) and the sports insoles give me some good support in my arches (mine are really high) I find that helps, however, too much walking even with insoles etc will still hurt. :(

Yr son might be happy to accept half of each? Do like a 50/50 with him and give him a can of pop make to feel like a 'bonding' session after he's been away!!

If he's eaten his already I'm sure he'll accept tomorrow lol I know I would lol xx

i know you posted this elsewhere but I didn't want to overtake someone elses diary heh :p

I was told I had the option of the injections too, steroids? Apparently it breaks up the damaged tissue and helps it repair itself? I didn't really like the idea lol... I had an injection in my toe for nail surgery and that was agonisingly painful!

I have heel inserts (boots) and sports insoles (jjb). The heel raise relieves the stress on the tendon across your heel (bottom of achilles) and the sports insoles give me some good support in my arches (mine are really high) I find that helps, however, too much walking even with insoles etc will still hurt. :(

My usual footwear are Dr Martens anyway, I wear them all the time and have been told by the Surgical Appliances guy and someone else that they are the best things to wear.... guess they didn't stop this condition from happening though. I do wear the insoles in my DMs and also in a pair of shoes I have, but as you say they dont stop the pain really. Sometimes it is random when it really hurts, when I haven't even walked that much, normally when I do walk lots I can barely get out the car when I get home to get indoors..... was hoping the insoles would cure the problem I guess....

Yr son might be happy to accept half of each? Do like a 50/50 with him and give him a can of pop make to feel like a 'bonding' session after he's been away!!

If he's eaten his already I'm sure he'll accept tomorrow lol I know I would lol xx

Have just checked on MFP and find out that they aren't as bad as I thought they were, so might or might not have both tomorrow.... lol. Thinking of having one for breakfast with a cup of coffee, so that would eliminate normal breakfast calories as it would be instead of....

My usual footwear are Dr Martens anyway, I wear them all the time and have been told by the Surgical Appliances guy and someone else that they are the best things to wear.... guess they didn't stop this condition from happening though. I do wear the insoles in my DMs and also in a pair of shoes I have, but as you say they dont stop the pain really. Sometimes it is random when it really hurts, when I haven't even walked that much, normally when I do walk lots I can barely get out the car when I get home to get indoors..... was hoping the insoles would cure the problem I guess....

Yeah I would say doc martens would be pretty decent support too. I have cat boots that I like wearing, as well as decent trainers... Although we're both women and I think it would be nice to occasionally wear some nice shoes without insoles and not be crippled =( Can't walk barefoot at all.

When its bothering me a lot I would run the bath really really cold and sink my feet into that, seems to almost numb/relieve the inflammation.

Am all for the steroid shots, I would go for it, the relief is short lived but works a treat, :)
Enjoy that crispy creme .

Thursday 190.2 (post DD - 2.2) - 1.2

So looking hopefully for a loss this week after a STS last week. I have now been JUDDDing for 4 weeks, I know this because I gave up on SnS when I had a STS on TOTM week, but I have persevered this time and fingers crossed I will get that loss this week.

Have had a Krispy Kreme for breakfast with a cup of coffee, the KK is 290 calories, but I would probably have had about 190 calories on a normal breakfast, so only 100 up.... may have the other one after lunch, but will try and find something low in calories for lunch if I do, and forget the bag of crisps that I often have. Am feeling pleased today so am going out in a minute to get a new battery for my watch, so as I am going to do my nails later I may treat myself to some new nail polish (which I seem to have been doing a lot lately.... lol).

Greeneyes11 said:
Thursday 190.2 (post DD - 2.2) - 1.2

So looking hopefully for a loss this week after a STS last week. I have now been JUDDDing for 4 weeks, I know this because I gave up on SnS when I had a STS on TOTM week, but I have persevered this time and fingers crossed I will get that loss this week.

Have had a Krispy Kreme for breakfast with a cup of coffee, the KK is 290 calories, but I would probably have had about 190 calories on a normal breakfast, so only 100 up.... may have the other one after lunch, but will try and find something low in calories for lunch if I do, and forget the bag of crisps that I often have. Am feeling pleased today so am going out in a minute to get a new battery for my watch, so as I am going to do my nails later I may treat myself to some new nail polish (which I seem to have been doing a lot lately.... lol).

If they are only 290 cals - they could be a DD food lol!! Might try that next time ;-)

Ha ha, never thought of that, they are varying calories, but the lemon meringue one I had was 290......

hannata said:
Krispy kreme is lush.... my mother sister and me managed to easily finish off a dozen on our holiday in birmingham. Sorta thankful that we don't have a krispy kreme in northern ireland lol

I can never resist buying a couple when I'm in Selfridges... So yummy :) mmmmm xx

Afternoon Linda, just thought I would report in to tell you that I lost 3lbs on my first week of JUDDDing. Very pleased with that.

How are things with you? xx

Woohoo that's excellent Lorrayne. I am on target for a loss on Saturday but after 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts today I am not so sure. Plus a couple of Pimms and lemonade in the pub tonight. Lol

Not long til your cruise. Hope you have a brilliant time and don't forget to bring a rich young man home with you. Xx

ah here you are! Found you!
the daily weighs are looking for this week hun, fingers crossed for a loss for you Sat :)
So glad've managed to keep up with the JUDDD it seems to be suiting you, any improvements on your symptoms, I read its very good for inflammation type probs.
Hope you enjoyed your KK, not a big doughnut fan myself, give me a cheesecake any day...mmmm.

xx

Hi Lelly. Glad you found me. I am thinking that this diet can quite easily become a way of life instead of a diet. I do feel much better on this diet although this week I sm very tired but my mood is much better. The inflammation hasn't gone yet either but not as painful so that is a bonus. Thanks for coming along and checking on me. Xx

Back