Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Had a good weekend foodwise, as in I ate a lot of it.... lol but enjoyed it very much and even had a bottle of wine. Have decided to do it Han's way this week and so didn't eat after lunch (which is really dinner on a Sunday) and then will have my dinner tonight and see how that goes this week. If it doesn't shift at least 1 pound then I am going to CD until 27th October, the day before I go to see Alice Cooper. I also want to buy some new clothes, but because they are expensive I want them to last a while but I also want to wear them now and am not sure whether to buy a 14 or a 16, so still haven't got around to buying them. I intend to dress up as a zombie to see Alice Cooper (it is his halloween concert and everyone is supposed to dress up) and have seen the ideal "zombie" dress, but again, not sure on what size to wear. And because it is online I cannot even try it on first and if I order it and it doesn't fit I have to pay to return it too.... do you see my dilemma?

Anyhoos... Saturday - 184.6lb (-2.2lb) -2.4lb
Sunday - Post UUU - 189 lb (+ 4.4lb)
Monday - Post UUD - 187.4lb (-1.6lb) +2.8lb

We shall see what happens today. I dont intend to eat until dinner time which is about 5.15pm, I will drink water and coffee with milk until then so only about 100 cals of milk. Rissotto for dinner, absolutely love that.... yum yum.

Have a good day all xx

Hmmm, not sure Hannahs way is working for me..... haven't lost my UD weight yet and not likely to by tomorrow either, wonder why as I am just doing the same as normal JUDDDing just using different time spans.... so..

Tuesday - Post DDU - 187.6lb (+0.2lb) +3lb

Not usually 3lb up still at this time in the week, but will carry on as need a whole week to see what is happening. If it doesn't work for me I am going back on CD next Monday and using up all my product which is probably about a months worth, once that is gone I have no option but to JUDDD it again. Shame if it doesn't work as the health benefits for me are immense, but I guess once back on JUDDD I will see them all again.

Okay. Hannah's way is not working for me. For the first time in 10 weeks of JUDDDing I have failed to stick to my days. Finishing eating at 5 is not working coz I had lunch ten felt hungry at 4pm and ate more food as I needed to go through til tomorrow tea time without eating. I then felt I had failed as I had just had 3 meals instead of 2 and then had my dinner and birthday cake. I am now so worried about having put on weight I am going to CD until Sunday. I was doing fine until last week when I did 2 DDDs and because I lost weight when doing that I am frightened of going back to normal JUDDDing because I won't lose weight again. My head is totally screwed again.

Greeneyes11 said:
Okay. Hannah's way is not working for me. For the first time in 10 weeks of JUDDDing I have failed to stick to my days. Finishing eating at 5 is not working coz I had lunch ten felt hungry at 4pm and ate more food as I needed to go through til tomorrow tea time without eating. I then felt I had failed as I had just had 3 meals instead of 2 and then had my dinner and birthday cake. I am now so worried about having put on weight I am going to CD until Sunday. I was doing fine until last week when I did 2 DDDs and because I lost weight when doing that I am frightened of going back to normal JUDDDing because I won't lose weight again. My head is totally screwed again.

Linda my love, do not panic. Go back to classic judddering, one size does not fit all.

As the girl who lasted approx 36 hrs back on CD due to insane panic, may i throughly advise against it. First day was fine but today, no energy, couldn't focus, driving was down right dangerous. And then icing on cake i nearly fainted in the afternoon so had to ear. It is not healthy, for body or mind. I was already getting down at thought of no food next day, and not having popcorn at cinema etc.

Tweak classic juddd a bit. Try having CD products on ur DD instead of food (im pretty sure it would make a difference) but I dont want u to go back to the dark side, it sucks. Also im not sure theres any point til sun. U may go in to starvation mode. Not good! Xx

Hey Linda

What CL says - don't panic Mr Mainwaring, go back to classic JUDDD. No worries.

I too found it difficult to stop eating at 5pm yesterday .... it was all psychological though (isn't it always?!), I was like "But I haven't had my dinner ....!" (wail, trembly bottom lip, crossed arms! ;))

Come on love, back on the JUDDDering horse :D

P x

Thank you girls for your comments. I was in a bad way last night, I had excrutiating pains in my chest, which I have had before but never that bad and that was due to high blood pressure which I do not have anymore and DH checked it last night. He was really worried as I was sick, was in excrutiating pain and was as white as a ghost. After managing to take Solpadil and ibuprofen, the pain settled down and I eventually got to sleep sometime after 1am. I have had these pains before earlier in the year when my food intolerances started. Milk caused it and I cut out milk for about 4 months having only soya and it settled down. I must admit that when on CD I had these pains in my chest too (only not as bad) probably because they all have milk in them. Yesterday I had coffee with double cream, 2 chocolate bars, Tesco Finest chocolate cake and cheese, so thinking I have overdone it on the dairy again which caused these pains, they had been niggling all day, but I had fallen asleep and the pain woke me up...

Anyway, after reading what you had written and having those pains last night, I have decided not to go back onto CD. I will have today and Friday as DDs and tomorrow as an ID if I can manage it. I really need to control what I eat on an UD. To be honest I dont really eat chocolate normally, only the week before my period is due, so not sure why since starting JUDDD I feel that I have to eat it on every UP day.... very strange. I didn't put on as much weight yesterday as I feared and hoping that today will help sort out a big part of it.

Wednesday - Post UD binge - 188lb (+0.4lb) +3.4lb

Thanks for your help....

Thank you girls for your comments. I was in a bad way last night, I had excrutiating pains in my chest, which I have had before but never that bad and that was due to high blood pressure which I do not have anymore and DH checked it last night. He was really worried as I was sick, was in excrutiating pain and was as white as a ghost. After managing to take Solpadil and ibuprofen, the pain settled down and I eventually got to sleep sometime after 1am. I have had these pains before earlier in the year when my food intolerances started. Milk caused it and I cut out milk for about 4 months having only soya and it settled down. I must admit that when on CD I had these pains in my chest too (only not as bad) probably because they all have milk in them. Yesterday I had coffee with double cream, 2 chocolate bars, Tesco Finest chocolate cake and cheese, so thinking I have overdone it on the dairy again which caused these pains, they had been niggling all day, but I had fallen asleep and the pain woke me up...

Anyway, after reading what you had written and having those pains last night, I have decided not to go back onto CD. I will have today and Friday as DDs and tomorrow as an ID if I can manage it. I really need to control what I eat on an UD. To be honest I dont really eat chocolate normally, only the week before my period is due, so not sure why since starting JUDDD I feel that I have to eat it on every UP day.... very strange. I didn't put on as much weight yesterday as I feared and hoping that today will help sort out a big part of it.

Thanks for your help....

Hi Linda, couldn't help but have an alarm bell ring in my head reading the above. It sounds a bit like gallstones to me, especially given the amount of cream/fatty foods you consumed. When I had my attacks, after 5 months on CD, it felt like a heart attack and several blue light trips in an ambulance to hospital followed :( I have never known pain like it or sickness and luckily after having my gallbladder removed two years ago, no problems since...........apart from having the urgent need to go to the loo sometimes. Stiff-legged walks aren't to be recommended, especially when at work lol. Hope you get it sorted out hon. xxx

Thanks Chels, I will have a check up online about gallstones... very helpful.

Jeez linda thats awful, u poor thing!

Sounds like something def disagreed with u there. Look after yourself xx

Hi Linda, couldn't help but have an alarm bell ring in my head reading the above. It sounds a bit like gallstones to me, especially given the amount of cream/fatty foods you consumed. When I had my attacks, after 5 months on CD, it felt like a heart attack and several blue light trips in an ambulance to hospital followed :( I have never known pain like it or sickness and luckily after having my gallbladder removed two years ago, no problems since...........apart from having the urgent need to go to the loo sometimes. Stiff-legged walks aren't to be recommended, especially when at work lol. Hope you get it sorted out hon. xxx

Linda, I read your post and shouted "gallstones" at my iPad! I then scrolled down to Chelsea Lou's post and shouted "snap"!

Regarding your head being all over the place... well, I was just looking at your signature and was thinking how brilliantly you had done on JUDDD! I know how hard this weight loss journey is, but don't doubt yourself and your body - it *will* lose weight. You tried a variation...it didn't work - no biggie. Dust yourself down and go back to what you know - alternate day fasting.

Thanks girls...... am in a much better place today, probably as I still have discomfort in my chest and tummy, so am trying to eat healthily today. I also have an appointment booked for this afternoon with my doctor. Thinking about it I get pain quite a lot and think it is just indigestion, although nothing works to clear it, I must have every indigestion tablet going here, but never crossed my mind it could be anything else. I have been to emergency doctor once with this pain and also had an ambulance out and had my heart checked out, but they put it down to high blood pressure, but probably all this time is has been gallstones. My blood pressure was on the low side the other night. I have also had an upset tummy for about 3 weeks now, which is also a symptom. Am really frightened of going to bed now incase the excruciating pain starts up again.....

So diet not going so well this week, think I am going to end up with a gain, despite trying to pull it back from the brink.

Thursday 0 Post DD - 187.4lb (-0.6lb) +2.8lb

As you can see I am not holding out much hope. UD today and DD tomorrow.

Glad you are going to the doc love, better to be safe than sorry and it must be horrible to be to frightened to sleep because of it. That really isn't right!

Lol, you and your egg made me laugh! But salad sounds tastay, and good for you re te healthier eating on UD's. It doesn't mean you can't have some nice stuff does it! Over the years I've stopped eating dairy/wheat/gluten you name it at various points and found some really nice 'free from' stuff. Out of choice I still have soya light milk sometimes, and they do a lovely almond and choc flavoured milk and nice yoghurts (alpro i think) so maybe you should try cutting out again just for a week or two to see if it helps?

Hope you feel back to normal (whatever that is!) soon and lots of luck for the coming days. Let us know how the doc goes xxx

Well I have been to the doctors. She is sending me for a fasting blood test tomorrow morning and requesting an ultrasound scan too. She has said to try and avoid fatty stuff. I told her about the chocolate and chocolate the other night with the cream and she says that may have triggered the pain. So will see what these tests show. Lucky tomorrow is a DD anyway so shan't worry about the fasting bit of the bloodiest. Lol

Had a good UD yesterday, had less than 1500 calories, not quite an ID but a low UD instead. Today is DD in readiness of weighing tomorrow. Not sure if I should do all day without eating, which I probably could if I really had to, or whether to eat my 500 calories..... just want a STS or loss tomorrow. If I gain, it will be the first gain in 11 weeks.....

Thursday - Post DD - 187.4lb (-0.6lb) +2.8lb
Friday - Post UD - 185.8lb (-1.6lb) +1.2lb

Can I lose that by tomorrow? We shall see.

Greeneyes11 said:
Had a good UD yesterday, had less than 1500 calories, not quite an ID but a low UD instead. Today is DD in readiness of weighing tomorrow. Not sure if I should do all day without eating, which I probably could if I really had to, or whether to eat my 500 calories..... just want a STS or loss tomorrow. If I gain, it will be the first gain in 11 weeks.....

Thursday - Post DD - 187.4lb (-0.6lb) +2.8lb
Friday - Post UD - 185.8lb (-1.6lb) +1.2lb

Can I lose that by tomorrow? We shall see.

Massive well done for yesterday Linda! How did u feel on less cals and presumably slightly healthier food (how was the famous egg salad?!) why don't you stik to liquid 'food' today so ur stil having something, but ul weigh in less tomoz? CD shakes, or soup? Heinz do a lovely follong chicken noodle soup and the whole can is only 126cals. Xxxx

I do normally have Heinz Scotch Broth soup for dinner on a DD, only 162 cals for the whole tin, then follow that with a Jelly for a bit of sweetness.

Greeneyes11 said:
I do normally have Heinz Scotch Broth soup for dinner on a DD, only 162 cals for the whole tin, then follow that with a Jelly for a bit of sweetness.

Oh well thats hardly anything anyway!! Must say i quite miss those jellies, don't have them doing hans way, but i may be switching back on sunday so we'll see :)

Just do whatever u think will make this easiest and most successful for u. No point in trying something u dont think u can stick at or whatever as just makes u feel pants after. Trial and error this dieting milarky!
Good luck today with whatever u decide :)

Back