Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Firstly I am so sorry about your Grandaughter everything crossed that all goes well today xx
Secondly , I sts after a DD for the 1st time too ??? I still lost a 1lb and am delighted with that so you should be jumping through hoops after losing nearly 3lbs !!!!!
Have a good day and big hugs to your Granddaughter x

Grand daughter out of theatre and everything went well.

Good news about your granddaughter. Do you think it's going to be a family tradition? ;oD.

Maybe the stress of this has made your body hold on to fat. Like when we got stressed in cavemen days and our body goes into fight or flight so out bodies need to store our reserves. I'm probably talking bollocks. I read a book about evolutionary psychology once. Ha. Was v interesting tho.

halfangelhalftart said:
Good news about your granddaughter. Do you think it's going to be a family tradition? ;oD.

Maybe the stress of this has made your body hold on to fat. Like when we got stressed in cavemen days and our body goes into fight or flight so out bodies need to store our reserves. I'm probably talking bollocks. I read a book about evolutionary psychology once. Ha. Was v interesting tho.

The body releases the hormone cortisol when stressed, too much of it will bugger up the way insulin works in the body and can lead to weight gain. A lesson to us all to try and be as stress free as possible!

Glad your granddaughter is ok Linda xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Grand daughter is home now so all good.

Bit worried about the stress thing. I went on loads of roller coasters yesterday and thought adrenalin would burn extra calories but body held on to them today. Lol

Mind you it was cold in the roller coasters last night. Was hoping my shivering would burn some off.

We had great fun at Thorpe Park Han, went on the big rollercoasters in the dark as it was open until 9pm, awesome!!

Today not so good, had to go to A&E at 3am this morning as was in so much pain with gallstones, had morphine, which only took the edge off the pain and had some more pain killers at 7.30 and was then sent home. Told to visit doctor to prescribe more painkillers and to get them to refer me to a surgeon so they could take my gall bladder out.... But... arrived home at 8am immediately on phone to surgery and managed to get an appointment with MY doctor, so hoping the scan results will be back there, otherwise I will have to go back again tomorrow. A&E did say the 2nd lot of pain killers would take away the pain, but they actually haven't although it is a lot better.... I woke poor DH up crying in pain on the edge of the bed.

Anyway, weight wise....

Saturday Official WI 180.4lb (-0) -2.8lb
Sunday 183.6 (+3.2lb) +3.2lb
Monday 183.6 (+3.2lb) +0lb

So no gain after Sunday, although I think this is the biggest gain I have had after 2 UP days, toilet problems though, so thinking that may be the problem. Started taking my Psyllium Husks yesterday but not worked, so will be taking them regularly from now onwards.

Good so far, Doctor dictated letter to surgeon for appointment whilst I was there, plus she has given me 2 lots of painkillers and told me to alternate them... hopefully this will help, shouldn't have read the side effects though, and one says beware if you are constipated...... so have taken some dulcolax... as I haven't eaten, it should work as well as taking them at night.... thats my theory anyway... lol

Greeneyes11 said:
Good so far, Doctor dictated letter to surgeon for appointment whilst I was there, plus she has given me 2 lots of painkillers and told me to alternate them... hopefully this will help, shouldn't have read the side effects though, and one says beware if you are constipated...... so have taken some dulcolax... as I haven't eaten, it should work as well as taking them at night.... thats my theory anyway... lol

Thank goodness you're getting somewhere xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Greeneyes11 said:
We had great fun at Thorpe Park Han, went on the big rollercoasters in the dark as it was open until 9pm, awesome!!

Today not so good, had to go to A&E at 3am this morning as was in so much pain with gallstones, had morphine, which only took the edge off the pain and had some more pain killers at 7.30 and was then sent home. Told to visit doctor to prescribe more painkillers and to get them to refer me to a surgeon so they could take my gall bladder out.... But... arrived home at 8am immediately on phone to surgery and managed to get an appointment with MY doctor, so hoping the scan results will be back there, otherwise I will have to go back again tomorrow. A&E did say the 2nd lot of pain killers would take away the pain, but they actually haven't although it is a lot better.... I woke poor DH up crying in pain on the edge of the bed.

Anyway, weight wise....

Monday 183.6 (+3.2lb) +0lb

So no gain after Sunday, although I think this is the biggest gain I have had after 2 UP days, toilet problems though, so thinking that may be the problem. Started taking my Psyllium Husks yesterday but not worked, so will be taking them regularly from now onwards.

Oh linda, you poor thing. Really hope u get sorted out soon.
Carry on with the husks, i have 4-6 a day and they work well. As with most things it isnt immediate so give it a cpl days xx

Yay, a whole night spent it my bed... feeling a bit better this morning although still tired. Was a bit disappointed with the scales too, did manage to go to the toilet last night too.

So WI...

Monday 183.6 (0) +3.2lb
Tuesday 182 (-1.6) +1.6lb

Today is an UP as I am alternating this week. Think my body is screwing up tho, so fingers crossed I get these gallstones sorted soon. Have no pain this morning, so all well and good. Not looking good for a loss, but I am happy with that this week. Next week I will be doing 2 DDD as I am off to Alton Towers the week after and will have 4 or 5 UP days in a row... lol, followed by 2 DDDs the week after too.

Morning lovely,

So glad to hear ur feeling a lot better. Will be nice when you are 100% sorted though one way or the other.
Scales are unimportant when uve had ur health to battle with, a sts is still great work.

Wishing u a super day xx

Ps glad u 'went' ;-)

Not much to report this morning. Cannot believe this week is going to quickly....

WI...
Monday 183.6 (0) +3.2lb
Wednesday 183.4 (+1.4) +3lb

Not looking good for a loss, just wish I could go to the toilet properly.... tummy is hurting now, but even dulcolax aren't working..... and I have been taking psyllium husks since Sunday too...... bah!! Will check out Tesco this morning and see what else they have, sennokot never work for me....

Not much to report this morning. Cannot believe this week is going to quickly....

WI...
Monday 183.6 (0) +3.2lb
Wednesday 183.4 (+1.4) +3lb

Not looking good for a loss, just wish I could go to the toilet properly.... tummy is hurting now, but even dulcolax aren't working..... and I have been taking psyllium husks since Sunday too...... bah!! Will check out Tesco this morning and see what else they have, sennokot never work for me....

Babe if they gave you morphine that is why you are having trouble. Blocked me up for days (sorry, know thats gross!) Senakot is good, just take it in the morning with brekkie, and persist with the husks, 2 with each meal (6 a day) and they will work eventually, and they are natural. I know its hard but be patient with your body, its going through a rough patch atm but its trying its best ;-)
Know is easier said than done but i had to have that talk with myself yesterday when i felt like pulling my leg off! xx

Back