Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Awww Linda sorry to hear of your toilet troubles I have terrible problems, on, only dulcolax work for me now, I usually take 2 but have been known to have to take 4 for them to work!!! Then I have to make sure I am not having to leave the house but boy its a great feeling when you eventually go. Only other thing I can suggest is lots of fluids juice if you are not on a DD (lots of cals in Juice) and keep moving, good luck xx

So not having a brilliant week this week, my mind is just not in the right place. Have stuck to DDs but UPs, I want to eat out of control, I haven't but have probably ate more than I should of the wrong foods.....

I managed to knit a snood/cowl thing yesterday for when we go to Alton Towers, I am thinking it is going to be quite chilly after dark, and I would be worried a hat would fall off on the roller coasters... lol

Weight wise, I am just not doing it this week, although did manage to go to the toilet last night... what a relief, but not a great drop on the scales....

Saturday Official WI 180.4lb (-0) -2.8lb
Sunday 183.6 (+3.2lb) +3.2lb
Monday 183.6 (0) +3.2lb
Tuesday 182 (-1.6) +1.6lb
Wednesday 183.4 (+1.4) +3lb
Thursday 181.2lb (- 2.2lb) +0.8lb

So with an UP day and a DD before weigh in, I think I will be very lucky with a STS this week, so next week 2 DDD before Alice Cooper on the Sunday and Alton Towers Wednesday-Friday.

Strange week for me..... I feel like I am needing to push my body to its limits, very strange feeling, not really sure what to do about it, hope the feeling wears off soon, its almost like I am punishing myself for doing so well last week.....

Anyhooooos...

Monday 183.6 (0) +3.2lb
Friday 181.8lb (+0.6lb) +1.4lb

Not likely to see a loss this week, not too bothered, not really sure what is up with me.... need to sort this feeling out.

Not feeling too good this morning again, still on pain killers which I dont think is helping my weight loss any and it seems when I am hungry the pain gets worse, so not sure what I am going to do at the moment. I dont want to put the weight back on, but the pain is really getting me down now. Anyway a gain this week and I really dont care about it, first time in 12 weeks....

Monday 183.6 (0) +3.2lb
Friday 181.8lb (+0.6lb) +1.4lb
Saturday 181.2lb (-0.6lb) +0.8lb

Hmmm thought it was a pound gain but only 0.8lb, so not quite as bad as I thought.... may go back to WW after Alton Towers, will have to wait and see what happens regarding my gallstones..... need this sorted.

Hey Linda

Try not to worry about weight loss when your poorly - easier said than done, I know.

Have a great weekend.

P x

hannata said:
Thinking of you Linda xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Me too.. Hugs xx

aww Linda, so sorry to hear the gallstones are giving so much trouble at the moment, hope you feel better soon ((hugs))
xx

I am back, and in a lot less pain than last week.... but am gutted. Got on the scales this morning and I weigh 13 stone 4lb.... WTH?

So this is what happened for the last few days.... Saturday I felt awful all day, but had for around a week anyway, could hardly walk around town, but needed to get zombie stuff and football boots..... the pain by then was really getting me down and no painkillers were working. Woke at 3am and took more painkillers, woke at 4am in agony..... and DH woke up (he had only been in bed an hour and half as he had been working).... he insisted on taking me to A&E so I agreed, but we had to get petrol on the way.... so prolonged agony.... ha ha.

Got to A&E and they took me through to assess but decided that they couldn't give me strong enough painkillers and admitted me to A&E cubicles where they gave me extra strong oral morphine and anti sickness through my canula as I felt so sick.... this morphine made me fly but didn't really take the pain away. They did lots of other checks, including blood etc and when they came back they decided to admit me, possibly as it was showing an abnormal reading on my pancreas. They kept asking if I was diabetic which I am not. They admitted me to the Emergency Assessment Unit where they gave me more morphine (not as strong as the first dose) and various other painkillers. I also kept having to have my BM monitored, loads of pricks in my fingers. I wasn't allowed to eat so enforced DD.... they then moved me to a surgical ward.

Monday I had a scan where they found in excess of 10 gallstones sized 5mm and above, no wonder it flippin hurts.... so they were still trying to get the pain under control without morphine so I could go home, and Monday afternoon/evening they finally found a cocktail that worked. Yesterday morning I felt much better. They did decide on Monday that they MAY be able to fit me in for an operation on the Tuesday if no emergencies came in (but I was in a ward above A&E and there were at least 9 ambulances in at one time on Monday) but I didn't hold out much hope, so decided to wait, because I am going to see Alice Cooper on Sunday and was looking forward to dressing up as a zombie, and we are going to Alton Towers for 3 days next week with the boys and they have been looking forward to it for weeks....

So now have to go back for an endoscopy, and then the gall bladder removal, hopefully all this will be done within 6 weeks. In the meantime I have a nice cocktail of drugs including Tramadol, hoping this will work on the pain as I was worried about what would happen next week if it flared up whilst we were away....

In the meantime, I didn't eat from Saturday tea time to Monday lunchtime, my BM dropped at one point and they gave me some sugar gloop... I had 2 drips go through me and this morning I have gone from 12 stone 13lb, up to 13 stone 4lb, what is going on? The pain is worse when I am hungry, so going to try and keep to 1000 calories a day and try to lose weight. It has taken me weeks to lose that 5lb and now I have put it back on again...... Grrrrrr (Wonder how much a gallbladder with 10+ stones weighs?)

Awk Lin that's horrible, they better sort you out ASAP :( I'm sure the weight is just your body being in shock, try not to worry about it and focus on your recovery. You're doing great just coping at the moment. Thoughts are with you and sending lots of good vibes your way xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh greeneyes, that sounds awful! I do hope the needs work and you can enjoy yourself before the op. Big hugs from over here!

biggusburdus said:
Ooh greeneyes, that sounds awful! I do hope the needs work and you can enjoy yourself before the op. Big hugs from over here!

Meds! I hate auto correct!

Poor LL, what a bloody awful few days for you :-(

Really don't focus on tour weight too much (easier said than sone i know) as when we are sick our bodies do all sorts of odd things in order to try and fight the baddies, let it try and do its job :) My advice, just be as sensible as you can in terms of what you do eat. Lots of nutritious food to help make you strong . Thinking of u xxx

Gah! The trouble with training like mad is u then want to eat ur own head off! And not with the cottage cheese and lettuce i just had :-/ xx

Hey Linda

Glad you're home. I *know* it's difficult love, but I honestly wouldn't worry about your weight when you're so poorly. Plenty if time for that.

Feel better soon.

Love
P x

PS - gallstones are actually the heaviest substance known to man. Fact! :D

Oooooh, maybe I will be 3 stone lighter once removed then!!! ha ha

Greeneyes11 said:
Oooooh, maybe I will be 3 stone lighter once removed then!!! ha ha

Definitely ;-) x

Back