Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Thursday - official weigh in - 175.4lb
Friday Post UD - 178lb (+2.6lb)

Every one of those pounds deserved. I feel awful this morning, my ulcers are playing up because of all the food and alcohol I have consumed. Due to this I am going to have a low cal day today, but not quite fasting as i think I need to eat something to soothe these ulcers. So intermediate day today and Sunday and UP day tomorrow whilst at Thorpe Park.

Every one of those pounds deserved. I feel awful this morning, my ulcers are playing up because of all the food and alcohol I have consumed. Due to this I am going to have a low cal day today, but not quite fasting as i think I need to eat something to soothe these ulcers. So intermediate day today and Sunday and UP day tomorrow whilst at Thorpe Park.

Sorry you're poorly. Do you take a pro-pump inhibitor medication to reduce your stomach acid?

I forgot to mention in reply to your other question on my diary that when I low carb I literally only have carbs from veggies and a piece or two of fruit that's it. For example the other UD I had a Cambridge porridge for brekkie a huge roasted veg omelete which filled me up for hours for lunch and for tea I had meatballs in tomato salsa with parmesan cheese, Greek style fat free yogurt with fresh mango. The next day I did a no eat day and the day after that was in ketosis. It didn't take much for me. Poor you that's awful never getting in ketosis. Your doing great tkough and juddd is just one of those plans where we have to be patient. my first week I did 3 no eat DDs and only lost 1lb I was so fed up and ready to jack it inbut then I thought just keep trying and change it up if I need to so now I'm doing 4DDs because my UPs are big UPs and I spend all day gorging so its my own fault but that's me and I can't change who I am. That's why I am here now having to do this but even staying the same is better than just ignoring the scales and going up and up I suppose. At least we are trying. x

Sorry you're poorly. Do you take a pro-pump inhibitor medication to reduce your stomach acid?

I take omeprazole every day and it normally works fine, I even forget I have the ulcers. And then I do something silly. Had a bowl of porridge for breakfast and that seems to have sorted it out.

I take omeprazole every day and it normally works fine, I even forget I have the ulcers. And then I do something silly. Had a bowl of porridge for breakfast and that seems to have sorted it out.

My stomach plays up too and I take omeprazole. Have gaviscon with it.thats why they advised me to do. Should help calm it down :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saturday - post ID - 177.2lb (+1.8lb)

ID day = intermediate. I ate around 1100 cals but didn't drop much weight. Today is an UD as we are off to Thorpe Park. Am going to try for a controlled food day tomorrow. Stick to my 1550 calories.

Sunday - post UD - 178lb (+2.6lb)

Think I am doomed this week. I never gained that amount of weight last week so thinking I won't have a loss. I just keep sabotaging myself as I have no willpower.

Think I am doomed this week. I never gained that amount of weight last week so thinking I won't have a loss. I just keep sabotaging myself as I have no willpower.

I'm so sorry Linda. I wish. Could send you some mojo. The change in the weather is helping me a bit.

I'm doing 3:2:2 this week (apparently). Three Up (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), Two Down (Tuesday, Thursday) and Two Intermediate (Saturday and Sunday).

I'll know Wednesday if it's been effective. I'm also going to take measurements.

I keep thinking about restarting SNS again but I have so many problems on that diet. My inlaws are coming to UK at beginning of July. DH is Australian. Last time they came I had just lost 5 stone and was 9 stone 12. This time I weigh a lot more. I know MIL doesn't like me cos I'm 14 years older than DH although we have been married 15 years this year.

They don't like you because your older then seriously hun whatever weight you are isn't going to make any difference. If theyve made up their minds to be prejudice against you because of your age then stuff them why should you care. Do what is right for you and what is easiest and makes your life better. Don't put yourself through pain for anyone else especially people who don't like you. X

Evening!

I keep thinking about restarting SNS again but I have so many problems on that diet. My inlaws are coming to UK at beginning of July. DH is Australian. Last time they came I had just lost 5 stone and was 9 stone 12. This time I weigh a lot more. I know MIL doesn't like me cos I'm 14 years older than DH although we have been married 15 years this year.

Was it because of the gall bladder? Might it go better this time?

They don't like you because your older then seriously hun whatever weight you are isn't going to make any difference. If theyve made up their minds to be prejudice against you because of your age then stuff them why should you care. Do what is right for you and what is easiest and makes your life better. Don't put yourself through pain for anyone else especially people who don't like you. X

That is very true. I am hoping she hates spiders. I have 8 tarantulas so they might keep her away. Lol

Evening! Was it because of the gall bladder? Might it go better this time?

I tried it a few weeks ago before I did this, it makes my stomach ulcers play up. Not sure why as you would think the milk would soothe them.

Monday - post UD - 179.2lb (+3.8lb)

I have 2 DD and 1 UD before weighing. Do not imagine that I could possibly have a loss. Having a complete no food day today. Just had black coffee so far.

Afternoon L,

That is weird. We're you taking your medication an hour prior to having a shake? Maybe you try some of Cambridge's lactose free shakes.

I have Ben starving hungry and have decided that by not eating on DD is only going to make me miserable. I am not going to eat before lunchtime, and will then have a shake or bar from slim and save for lunch and a Heinz soup plus fruit for dinner, then have 100 ml semi skimmed milk to make and after dinner latte.

What really tipped the scales for me to eat is that I am already low in iron and don't want it to go even lower and I need to eat to take my medication.

Back