Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Well done sticking to the plan! :)

Morning Linda,

Tomorrow will be my first proper down day in a while. I just find myself doing more or less intermediate and up days.

Official weigh in Thursday - post UD - 179.2lb
Friday - post UD - 177.2lb (-2lb)
Saturday - post DD - 176.8lb (-2.4lb)
Sunday - post UD - 177.2lb (-2lb)
Monday - post UD - 177.6lb (-1.6lb)

This is nuts. I am sticking to WW 100% and I am gaining. Still think it is something to do with TOTM though so not too worried as long as I lose it by Wednesday. Not having a DD today as not feeling so great. Will definately stay within WW boundaries tho.

Official weigh in Thursday - post UD - 179.2lb Friday - post UD - 177.2lb (-2lb) Saturday - post DD - 176.8lb (-2.4lb) Sunday - post UD - 177.2lb (-2lb) Monday - post UD - 177.6lb (-1.6lb) This is nuts. I am sticking to WW 100% and I am gaining. Still think it is something to do with TOTM though so not too worried as long as I lose it by Wednesday. Not having a DD today as not feeling so great. Will definately stay within WW boundaries tho.

But post UD you normally will gain honey, you've still got a loss from last official WI xx

Weigh in today shows same weight as yesterday. Official weigh in tomorrow.

Have stuck to thus for a week with one fast day and one intermediate day and the weight has still crept on. Rather disappointed.

Weigh in today shows same weight as yesterday. Official weigh in tomorrow. Have stuck to thus for a week with one fast day and one intermediate day and the weight has still crept on. Rather disappointed.

Am I reading it wrong? You were 179.2 last weigh in & last day you recorded you showed a 1.6lb loss didn't you? Xx

Am I reading it wrong? You were 179.2 last weigh in & last day you recorded you showed a 1.6lb loss didn't you? Xx

Yes you do read it right. It's just that after my WI last week I lost 2lb and then as the days went by the loss got less. Should stop weighing every day I guess.

Last edited:
Morning Linda,

I've not weighed . . . Just don't want to be disappointment. Plus, I've not been affecting enough of an UP/DOWN. Time to regroup.

I weighed in today at 176.4lb. That is a 2.8lb loss. Very pleased with that. Thinking I won't post my weight every day as I get panicky when it goes up.

Also won the raffle at WW so got £6 to spend in the shop there, so got some chocolate bars and cheese and onion crisps. I tend to have a chocolate bar after dinner in the evening as that way I don't feel deprived.

Morning Linda, I've not weighed . . . Just don't want to be disappointment. Plus, I've not been affecting enough of an UP/DOWN. Time to regroup.

I always felt that if I didn't weigh because I had put on, that left me unaccountable and it wouldn't matter if I put on the following week. By putting my gains on here spurred me on to wanting to lose the next time.

I weighed in today at 176.4lb. That is a 2.8lb loss. Very pleased with that. Thinking I won't post my weight every day as I get panicky when it goes up.

Also won the raffle at WW so got £6 to spend in the shop there, so got some chocolate bars and cheese and onion crisps. I tend to have a chocolate bar after dinner in the evening as that way I don't feel deprived.
Congrats on your win! Great loss.

I always felt that if I didn't weigh because I had put on, that left me unaccountable and it wouldn't matter if I put on the following week. By putting my gains on here spurred me on to wanting to lose the next time.

I need to be held accountable.

Your weight can actually fluctuate by like 5lb a day, depending on salt intake,meal size,time of the month,water intake, whether you've been to the toilet etc, so id suggest not weighing so much, easier said than done though as i weigh more than once a week and i know it can become very addictive, well done on your loss, you're doing fab!!!! keep up the good work xxx

I weighed in today at 176.4lb. That is a 2.8lb loss. Very pleased with that. Thinking I won't post my weight every day as I get panicky when it goes up. Also won the raffle at WW so got £6 to spend in the shop there, so got some chocolate bars and cheese and onion crisps. I tend to have a chocolate bar after dinner in the evening as that way I don't feel deprived.

Brilliant! I weight every day too & I always stress if it goes up. Luckily I'm new to this & it hasn't yet there's been sts after up days but I'm expecting some higher ones now my body has worked out what I'm doing but that's ok I've only got 5lbs to get back to my 7.5 stone loss then anything lower than that is a bonus x

Brilliant! I weight every day too & I always stress if it goes up. Luckily I'm new to this & it hasn't yet there's been sts after up days but I'm expecting some higher ones now my body has worked out what I'm doing but that's ok I've only got 5lbs to get back to my 7.5 stone loss then anything lower than that is a bonus x

Oh wow!! 7.5 stone loss. That's excellent. Well done.

I lost 5 stone 5 years ago and was pleased with my perseverance then. Your loss is awesome. I was 9 stone 12lb back then. 10 stone 12 would do me for now. Still nearly 2!stone away tho.

Oh wow!! 7.5 stone loss. That's excellent. Well done. I lost 5 stone 5 years ago and was pleased with my perseverance then. Your loss is awesome. I was 9 stone 12lb back then. 10 stone 12 would do me for now. Still nearly 2!stone away tho.

Thanks, I wanted to go lower but lost my way a bit. Am hoping 5:2 can get me a 10 at the beginning even the high 10s I'd be more than happy

Still sticking to it, but it's the week before TOTM that I really struggle and as that was last week I have a good few weeks to really get into this way of eating before that happens.

Went to a friends last night and she always offers cakes etc, so I didn't have any treats at all yesterday (I am allowed 2 a day from a list) and saved the 4 propoints for a cake at her house. I made sure the one I picked was the one I wanted the most and then wasn't tempted afterwards to have a second one. Slight loss on the scales this morning shows I did the right thing. Woohoo. Go me.

Thursday is pub quiz night. I normally have 2 large wines, but a pint of lager is 2 treats worth, so am going to go with that. 1 pint I can make last all evening. Lol.

Morning!

Still sticking to it, but it's the week before TOTM that I really struggle and as that was last week I have a good few weeks to really get into this way of eating before that happens.

Went to a friends last night and she always offers cakes etc, so I didn't have any treats at all yesterday (I am allowed 2 a day from a list) and saved the 4 propoints for a cake at her house. I made sure the one I picked was the one I wanted the most and then wasn't tempted afterwards to have a second one. Slight loss on the scales this morning shows I did the right thing. Woohoo. Go me.

Thursday is pub quiz night. I normally have 2 large wines, but a pint of lager is 2 treats worth, so am going to go with that. 1 pint I can make last all evening. Lol.

Sounds like a reasonable choice!

Didn't make 1 pint last all evening. I had 2. Lol

Back