Lindsay's Diary - i'm back!!

thanks ladies yep i'm kind of in holiday mode although hopped on scales today and quite happy with what i saw doesnt seem to be any damage done yet, so thats inspired me a bit to stick to my points today so far so good..... lol hope everyone is haiving a nice weekend! xx

Hey hun! We all have weeks like this but I know you can get to it. Main things is enjoy your hols!

Have a lovely evening

xx

Hey everyone! I'm back from hols had a fantastic time! Put on 4lb which is better than i was expecting considering! Getting back to it properly on Monday, i hope everybody is ok i'm away to catch up! xxxx

Welcome back - 4lb is nothing - will be no prob - glad you had a good time x

welcome back Linz! :) 4lbs is nothing, youll have that gone no sweat :D

you have a great time on hols? bet you were upset to come back to our crappy weather :p

Welcome back to reality linds! Are you nice & bronzed?? Any colour i have now is well & truly out of a bottle!
No worries for the 4lbs my holiday weight disappeared v quick,am sure will be the same for you x

Hey hun welcome back! Hope you had a great time away! xx

hey hun we missed you! hope you had a fab time x

Thanks guys loving all the updated pics everybody!! Went to the gym for the first time since coming home it was a total chore lol but its all good for you i suppose! Hope everyone has had a nice monday i'm on holiday for 2 weeks half term ;) away to catch up! xxx

2 weeks?! howd you wangle that one you lucky sod? :D

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

Back