Lindsay's Diary - i'm back!!

ah dont worry chic, the chinese sounds so yummy! ive not had chinese for months!
try and be good today but like you said 6/7 isnt bad at all :)

goodluck for wi :)

Hope you are having a good weekend linds xx

I MUST stop scale hopping! Well today was the 7th day of my 100% week and on sat i had lost 5lb, but today i have put 3lb back on! I admit i over indulged slightly at the weekend but its my pesky TOTM so know it will be that too just annoyed at myself for midweek hop on scales wont do that again! Stilla 2lb loss aint bad and back to it this week gotta go going to be late for work walking there and its a half hour away! Will catch up later! x

Dont be sad linds(your smilie) a 2lb loss is still a good result & you may find next week when totm is over that the scales show more pounds down! Well done xx

2lbs is a brill loss and a acheivable one too! suz x

:) dont be sad! ... 2lb is a good loss :) .. well done

thanks all please ignore my morning rant! Feeling better now hope everyone is having a nice day away to catch up :) xxx

hey - 2lb is good - I'd be well pleased with that xx

Evening all just been to the co-op to get the late night bargains lol got 6 apricots for 19p lol it says on it 3 = 1 of my 5 a day and think its 0.5pts for 3, anyways only ever had them dried not fresh so just munched into 1 to try, and they are ok but i'm overly keen on them like that just wondered if anyone had any ideas what i could do with the other 5? Could always just chop them up and have with yoghurt or with cereal but just wondered if anyone else has any exciting ideas lol xx

Hiya linds not too keen on apricots myself they are a bit too hairy for me,they have a funny texture! xx

can't think of anything to do with them - other than the yog/cereal option - or chopped up with other fruit for fruit salad

thanks thats all i'm going to do with them but at 19p they were a bargain! lol yeah i know what you mean charly they do have a funny texture, there are good for you though i suppose :) xx

how are you doing hun? x

hope your well hun

i bought some the other week, i hadnt eaten one since being a kid, so i fancies trying one, but didnt like it, it wasnt for my taste, you could always dried them out so they last longer (not sure how you do that tho)....just an idea lol

have a good weekend x

Back