Lindsay's Diary - i'm back!!

Hey hun thanks i just ended up having them chopped up with yoghurt or cereal but wasnt too keen on them give me a peach or a nectarine anyday lol

Thanks same to you :) xx

Mornin linds how are you? Erm have you something to tell(your new title)? What naughties have you been up to?:D x

lol charly nothing even exciting munched through about half a box of shreddies last night while watching the telly just could not stop! lol ah well back to it today but my title is stuck now! Hope you have a lovely day hun :) xx

I bl**dy love shreddies!
Nanas knit them didnt you know?! xx

Morning all! Well i was at a family wedding last night, had a good night but i'm suffering for it! What i ate during the day wasn't THAT bad, but not that good either lol but of course at the wedding there was a huuuuge buffet and when its infront of me i just cant resist! But i could have been worse i suppose drank mostly vodka and diet juice and a few shots but lost count anyway by the end of the night i was in agony with my tummy think my body must be getting used to this clean living! lol a little bit of an over indulgence and its like noooooo lol not going near the scales, plan is to have a healthy day today :) hope everyone has a nice sunday! x

Morning

sounds like you had a good night - funny how quickly our bodies get used to the "clean living" lol

Hey! Glad you enjoyed yourself last night! xx

Hey linds i love a good buffet but they are deadly!
Only 2weeks till your hol how exciting! x

whoop 14 day count down for you! :)

Hello everyone! Well I have lost my way a bit this week, been stressed out and work = simply had to go over my points lol i was ok monday, but went over tuesday and yesterday, just total bordum and coz i knew it was there! Think i'm borderline today but will work it out, i did have a small slice of birthday cake but done quite a bit of walking so will hopefully balance out. Will try again tomorrow, i have kinda lost my oomf lol still being fairly sensible but not as ridgid as i was. I think its because i know i have my holiday next Saturdau and going to be eating, drinking and getting very merry so will be totally focused again when i get back. My clothes still feel ok so cant be doing too badly not faced the scales though i will tyr and crash another couple of pounds off starting monday :) sorry for the ramble away to catch up i have neglected you lot for the last couple of days, got a mountain of ironing awaiting...... :( lol xxx

you'll get back into it after your hols, its so hard when holiday mode kicks in early isnt it!

hope the rest of your week is more stressfree x

try remembering that if you can get back to 100% this week, there will be less damage next week when you're on hols :) xxx

Aw hope you feel better soon honey! xx

I dont think i really tried for at least 2weeks b4 i went on hol to be honest.
I thought nobody will notice a couple of pounds lost so just ate what i wanted.

Have a great time hun xx

Back