Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

Sweethearts

Gold Member
Hi, i've decided to start a new diary... my old one has so much negativity in it and i want a fresh and positive start to 2013 :)
xXx

Subscribing :) hope you're ok hun. X

Thanks Laura, I'm doing ok. You? X

Well today has been productive, went out to buy a new notepad and highlighters for my food diary (i write one down as well as type it up on here) and now it looks all jazzy;)
Bought a few things for some meals this week but nothing exciting. I need to go on a food shop but I'm trying to save as much as possible up for New York in 3 weeks... stress.
I got the Zumba fitness dance party CD for Christmas, i haven't put it on yet but will be tomorrow and it has Gangnam Style on it, i can only imagine what that'll be like hehe.
I do feel better in myself now, obviously not 100% but moping around does no good.. I need a distraction and for me, Slimming World is the perfect distraction.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas x

Yay you! Sounds like you're very organized. New York is awesome!

I go to New York next year! September 1st :)

Good luck with the Zumba! I'm rubbish at keeping up work outs at home lol I go to a Zumba class twice a week though and it's brill we do a dance to gangnam too :) it's great fun! Havnt read your old diary so don't know what you're going through but you are right, moping around does us no good! Best off cracking on with things x

I go to New York next year! September 1st :)

Good luck with the Zumba! I'm rubbish at keeping up work outs at home lol I go to a Zumba class twice a week though and it's brill we do a dance to gangnam too :) it's great fun! Havnt read your old diary so don't know what you're going through but you are right, moping around does us no good! Best off cracking on with things x

Exciting stuff about New York! have you been before? i can't wait, before i found out i was going i used to just drool over it whenever i saw it on the TV... it looks amazing :)
I think i'll try Gangnam Style, make sure no one is watching first though ha! Xx

Exciting stuff about New York! have you been before? i can't wait, before i found out i was going i used to just drool over it whenever i saw it on the TV... it looks amazing :)
I think i'll try Gangnam Style, make sure no one is watching first though ha! Xx
No! First time :) gonna start booking trips and stuff after new year. Just paid it off yesterday at the travel agents so it's set in stone now lol gonna have to do some research online as me and my bf don't really know what we wanna do yet. We are going for the full week how long you going for?

Our Zumba teacher does her own moves for gangnam but still do the normal moves as well lol it's good. We do LMFAO songs too! X

No! First time :) gonna start booking trips and stuff after new year. Just paid it off yesterday at the travel agents so it's set in stone now lol gonna have to do some research online as me and my bf don't really know what we wanna do yet. We are going for the full week how long you going for?

Our Zumba teacher does her own moves for gangnam but still do the normal moves as well lol it's good. We do LMFAO songs too! X

Awww lovely, wish i was going with my boyfriend lol.
I'm only going for 4 days, it was a surprise for my 21st so i didn't know anything about it.. i'd love to go for a full week!
there is a website that has all vouchers and special offers on that you can use over there, like 50% off broadway shows and cheaper bus/subway travel, vouchers for restaurants and all kinds.. might be worth checking it out.
This one is good. Official New York CityPASS® | Visit 6 New York Attractions for $89

:) X

Awww lovely, wish i was going with my boyfriend lol.
I'm only going for 4 days, it was a surprise for my 21st so i didn't know anything about it.. i'd love to go for a full week!
there is a website that has all vouchers and special offers on that you can use over there, like 50% off broadway shows and cheaper bus/subway travel, vouchers for restaurants and all kinds.. might be worth checking it out.
This one is good. Official New York CityPASS® | Visit 6 New York Attractions for $89

:) X

Thanks :) deffo want to go see a show and chris wants to see a film set. Should be fun! Obviously looking forward to a bit of shopping too lol x 4 days is ok! We were just being extravagant as we know it'll be our only chance to go as we want to move in together the year after lol so we thought what the hell we will go for 7 days. Flying with british airways x

Thanks :) deffo want to go see a show and chris wants to see a film set. Should be fun! Obviously looking forward to a bit of shopping too lol x 4 days is ok! We were just being extravagant as we know it'll be our only chance to go as we want to move in together the year after lol so we thought what the hell we will go for 7 days. Flying with british airways x

Aww sounds brill :) x

Afternoon everyone, bit of a boring day for me today.. not much planned. Might do a bit of cleaning but other than that, nout!
100% day yesterday despite there being so many yummy treats around, just want New Year over with now so everything had disappeared :)

Food for today.

EE

Breakfast - 2 x BGTY Cumberland Sausages(1 Syn) Egg, Quorn Bacon(1.5 Syns) 2 x Wholemeal Toast(HexB) Mushrooms, Tomatoes

Lunch - Low Fat Chicken Garlic & Herb Supernoodles, Topped With Chicken, Mixed Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, Parsley & Soy Sauce

Dinner - Pasta With Tinned Tomatoes, 3 x BGTY Sausages(1.5 Syns) Mushrooms, Onions & Parsley

Snack - 3 x Babybel Light(HexA) Mini Animal Biscuits(5 Syns)

Syns - 9
Weekly Syns - 25/105

Fab planning and looks very balanced. I'll do a house, cupboard and fridge clear after the New Year. In the meantime, I shall resist.

Disaster here, mum was doing washing and the machine broke in the middle of it, she opened the door and gushes of water just gushed out all over the kitchen floor.... water EVERYWHERE! was in the middle of making my lunch as well so i still haven't had it! spent about an hour mopping... think i jinxed myself when i said i don't have a very productive day today lol

Last edited:
Disaster here, mum was doing washing and the machine broke in the middle of it, she opened the door and gushes of water just gushed out all over the kitchen floor.... water EVERYWHERE! was in the middle of making my lunch as well so i still haven't had it! spent about an hour mopping... think i jinxed myself when i said i don't have a very productive day today lol

What a hassle. That happened with my clothes washer once when I had a houseguest.

Lunch for today, finally. It's kind of a chinese 'fakeaway' was lovely! even used the packet the stir fry came in to eat it out of to limit my portion and to make it seem more naughty but was all free :)

Attachments

• A_X6Ve8CcAAwxEj.jpg
    A_X6Ve8CcAAwxEj.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 133
Lunch for today, finally. It's kind of a chinese 'fakeaway' was lovely! even used the packet the stir fry came in to eat it out of to limit my portion and to make it seem more naughty but was all free :)

Great control technique.

Back