Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

Zumba classes are so much fun! I'm going tonight x

You know when you go to New York, have you booked trips online? How do they work? Like, do you get the tickets posted, how do you know where to meet at when the time comes? Wanna start booking stuff but scared to! I don't wanna wait til there want stuff planned before we go xx
we booked ours through our hotel/travel agent. They said we pick our tickets up from the hotel reception on arrival. X

we booked ours through our hotel/travel agent. They said we pick our tickets up from the hotel reception on arrival. X
Booked mine with co-op travel care so do you think if I look on their website and see what they have on offer they'll just be able to book them in the shop for me? So confusing! I've never been anywhere apart from beach holidays before x

Booked mine with co-op travel care so do you think if I look on their website and see what they have on offer they'll just be able to book them in the shop for me? So confusing! I've never been anywhere apart from beach holidays before x

im not sure but its worth a try! We always do beach holidays too so its a whole new experience! But yeah just try, if not you could contact the hotel to see if they can help? Xx

I'm sure you can book everything on-line.

hello, do you mind if I follow your diary? I'm new this afternoon and a vegetarian, I'm doing SW from home so was looking for someone for inspiration. Started SW on Tues and so far so good :).

BTW, I've been to New York a few times. Was there for the Millenium which was amazing! I'd say don't miss the usual stuff, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Central Park. Opposite Central Park is an amazing toy shop called FAO Schwarz, it's on several floors and is great for adults as well as kids, lol.

I also try to treat myself with little beauty products, a new nail polish, bubble bath or whatever. It all helps us to look and feel good and we don't have to feel guilty about it!

evening diary :)
I did go to zumba and i loved it! sounds weird but i love sweating after it hehe. xx

Hiya Raven, welcome to my diary! i'll be going to all the places you visited don't worry lol ;) xx

Food for today.
Green Day

Breakfast - 2 Linda Mc Sausages, 2 x Toast(2 HexB) Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes

Lunch - LF Supernoodles, Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Parsley, Soy Sauce

Dinner - Egg, SW Chips, Salad, Onions, Cherry Toms, Mushrooms

Snacks - Kiwi, Curly Wurly(6), Hazelnut Highlights(2) Banana, Apple, 3 x Babybel Light(HexA)

Syns - 8
30/105

x

Hey!

I have found u again!!
Great losses so far! I'm only in week1 day 6 if back on plan diet lol. Hope I can loose as well as u!

Thought u would just share that my mate who had been following SW went to NYC and she came bk 6lbs lighter cos of all the walking! She said she didn't over eat but didn't stick to a proper diet!!

I on the other hand went there for my honeymoon - it was at the time of the ash cloud - so am additional 2 weeks there left us only being able to afford fast food and I came bk 10lbs heavier!! We had been there nearly 4 weeks at the time! Lol

Enjoy!! Xx

Hey!

I have found u again!!
Great losses so far! I'm only in week1 day 6 if back on plan diet lol. Hope I can loose as well as u!

Thought u would just share that my mate who had been following SW went to NYC and she came bk 6lbs lighter cos of all the walking! She said she didn't over eat but didn't stick to a proper diet!!

I on the other hand went there for my honeymoon - it was at the time of the ash cloud - so am additional 2 weeks there left us only being able to afford fast food and I came bk 10lbs heavier!! We had been there nearly 4 weeks at the time! Lol

Enjoy!! Xx

hey hun, i hope i lose weight whilst i'm there! i'm going to make healthy choices though, i will treat myself but not too much... the walking will deffo do me good though. 6lbs is amazing... i think i'd die if i lost that haha xx

hey hun, i hope i lose weight whilst i'm there! i'm going to make healthy choices though, i will treat myself but not too much... the walking will deffo do me good though. 6lbs is amazing... i think i'd die if i lost that haha xx

When she told me I said 'you mean gain?' And she laughed at me!! Lol.
Hubby and I are going bk in December then joining a cruise to the Caribbean from there! So excited I can't wait!!

Hubby and I know hen we r in NYC we are going up the rockerfella centre again...by far the best view!! :) xx

When she told me I said 'you mean gain?' And she laughed at me!! Lol.
Hubby and I are going bk in December then joining a cruise to the Caribbean from there! So excited I can't wait!!

Hubby and I know hen we r in NYC we are going up the rockerfella centre again...by far the best view!! :) xx

Ooooh NYC and a cruise?! you are sooo lucky. I am jealous!
I have been to the US before (Las Vegas) and it was amazing but all a bit too much for me, it was so 'in your face' kind of thing... everything was so far fetched and done up. I sound like such a moaner lol. I think it was purely down to the jet lag getting to me though.

When did you first go to NY? xx

We went in April 2010 :) I'm never going to forget it! First proper holiday hubby and I had and our honeymoon!!
We did loads...inc the ash cloud lol.

How long till u go?? Xx

We went in April 2010 :) I'm never going to forget it! First proper holiday hubby and I had and our honeymoon!!
We did loads...inc the ash cloud lol.

How long till u go?? Xx

Awwww so nice! honeymoon as well, perfect place for it :D
I go a week on monday! xx

Hiya, thanks for the LM tip. Lol. Just noticed we're similar starting weight, height and what we want to lose, so if u don't mind, ill follow you, see what your upto and maybe get some tips along the way :) x

Heyy, no problem at all. Welcome! do you have a diary? x

Evening Linz!

I hope you're having a good weekend.

Back