Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

Wedding is July 2014. It's very exciting but I need to get in control of my eating; I've been out of control and feel horrible :-(

aww lovely!

sorry to hear you feel horrible, i still find it amazing that food that tastes so good can make us feel so bad.. but we still do it to ourselves.. it's something we all do and probably will never know why, just remember you can do it if you want ti really bad which i'm guessing you do. Plus you have something amazingly massive to work for! x

Food for tomorrow.
Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, Melon Slices, Green Tea
Lunch - Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake (HexA Cheese, Mushrooms, Spinach, Onions, Tomatoes)
Dinner - Rogan Josh (4.5 Syns for sauce)
Snack - Cadbury's Caramel Highlights Hot Choc(2 Syns) Bacon and Sausage on Toast(HexB + 1 Syn)
Syns - 7.5
Weekly Syns Used - 56.5/105

Night night! xx

Last edited:
Food for tomorrow.
Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, Melon Slices, Green Tea
Lunch - Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake (HexA Cheese, Mushrooms, Spinach, Onions, Tomatoes)
Dinner - Rogan Josh (3.5 Syns for sauce)
Snack - Cadbury's Caramel Highlights Hot Choc(2 Syns + 1 Syn for milk) 2 x Toast(HexB + 1.5 Syns for butter) Grapes
Syns - 8
Weekly Syns Used - 56.5/105

Night night! xx

Great planning! Do you find that green tea makes you feel unwell? A few on this forum have mentioned that.

hey im butting in :) i drink about 3 cups of green tea a day and i love it!!! ive never felt ill of it either... gives me more energy... :D i did read that if ya drink 6 cups or more it can be bad for you... one woman in an article drank 33 cups a day!!!!!! she was not well lol xx

hey im butting in :) i drink about 3 cups of green tea a day and i love it!!! ive never felt ill of it either... gives me more energy... :D i did read that if ya drink 6 cups or more it can be bad for you... one woman in an article drank 33 cups a day!!!!!! she was not well lol xx

Thanks. I'm tempted to try it -- as it is supposed o be a metabolic booster.

Hey hun, so good to hear from you! how've you been?
i am ok, just annoyed at myself for letting myself put the weight back on but i'm back on the wagon ow :)
2013 is gonna be a good one for us all, i can feel it! xxx

im good :) just really annoyed with myself that I've seen the 14's when I was in 12's but we will get there ok. I'm sure of that. xxx

evening everyone, Mel i haven't felt nwell drinking green tea.. in fact i feel a lot better, i have much more energy and my skin is amazing right now.. (i suffer with spots) it hasn't cleared them up altogether but there's been an improvement!
I love it!

x

Thanks, Linz. I might give it try tomorrow. Too late in the day now (it has caffeine).

Hi all, busy busy day today. Had to go into town 3 times in one day because i kept forgetting things :doh: lots of exercise though so not all bad. I bought some Salter kitchen scales, i have some that weigh just solids but needed one that can also weigh liquids... happy that i got one finally. Also bought a lovely winter jumper to go away in, just need some boots now.
Tried Rogan Josh for the first time tonight, so spicy but so nice! will definitely be having it again sometime :)

Absolutely shattered so going to get into bed to watch One Born Every Minute then hopefully i'll fall asleep... Night night! xx

Night Linz!

Did you make your own rogan josh curry? I love it from the tea away but never made it x

Back