Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

Did you make your own rogan josh curry? I love it from the tea away but never made it x

i bought the Patak's Rogan Josh sauce in a jar from Sainsbury's and then just cooked the lamb, rice and the other stuff.. it was my first time and it was gorgeous, was only 3.5 syns for 112g as well x

i bought the Patak's Rogan Josh sauce in a jar from Sainsbury's and then just cooked the lamb, rice and the other stuff.. it was my first time and it was gorgeous, was only 3.5 syns for 112g as well x

Ooh ok some things are worth the syns aren't they! I always have chicken with it when I get it from take away x

Food for tomorrow because i don't know whether i'll be on tomorrow, will be back on for WI result on Friday though

Extra Easy

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg(HexA) On Toast(HexB) Kiwi, Grapes
Lunch - Low Fat Supernoodles, Chicken, Peppers, Soy Sauce
Dinner - Tomato and Mixed Pepper Pasta (Passatta, Courgette, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Garlic Cloves)
Snack - Cadbury's Highlights(2 Syns) 25g Popcorn(5 Syns) Crisps(6.5) Fruit Platter(Kiwi, Strawberries, Grapes, Melon)
Syns - 13.5
70/105

x

I'm also off to leeds festival this year too Linz. Hoping to be at goal by then too xxx

Evening Linz -- great planning.

Good Luck for WI tomorrow Linz :) x

Hi, I hope you don't mind if I subscribe to your diary? Well done on your weight loss that is brilliant!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food for today :)
Extra Easy

Beakfast - Bacon and grilled tomatoes on toast(HexB)
Lunch - Chicken wrapped in bacon Roasted Pepper with Cheese(HexA), Onions, Mushrooms, Crisps(5 Syns)
Dinner - Rogan Josh(5.5 Syns) Chocolate Bar(9 Syns)
Snack - Cadbury's Highlights(2) Orange and Melon Slices
Syns - 21.5
21.5/105

x

Last edited:
Back