Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

I was 14st 8 last November and I think it took me till the end of August to get under 11. However, you're always very organsed and motivated so I think its definitely possible but I think if I were you I'd set a slightly closer target just so you're not too disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Well done on your 6lbs, thats amazing!

6lbs!! Amazing!! All your planning and hard work paid off bet you're pleased you stuck to it over new year now. :) x

Thanks girls :)
I think i'll leave my target as it is for now, if down the line i feel it's too high i'll change it but right now i really want to push myself.. i think if i lower my target i might get lazy and think 'sod it' and i really don't want that. I just hope i can do it! i think i do underestimate myself sometimes, i tend to doubt myself and assume i can't do something before i've even tried.
Anyway i better get ready for councelling, speak later.
X

Only you know what works best for you so if setting the bar high will push you more then definitely do that.

xxx

Morning Linz!

6lbs off!!! absolutely made up!!!! :D

Whoop! What a motivational loss! That planning pays off!

Thanks girls :)
I think i'll leave my target as it is for now, if down the line i feel it's too high i'll change it but right now i really want to push myself.. i think if i lower my target i might get lazy and think 'sod it' and i really don't want that. I just hope i can do it! i think i do underestimate myself sometimes, i tend to doubt myself and assume i can't do something before i've even tried.
Anyway i better get ready for councelling, speak later.
X

Bev (Pommette), whom I highly recommend you contact for any Slimming World advice, only lowered her target once she was at target and maintaining. She then lower her target and has been maintaining that one. She has been doing this for well over a year. Quite impressive -- as she has had a difficult year with a lot of travel and familial issues.

It's 3.5st, with 100% dedication you can be steady going with 1 1/2lb losses every week, which makes 6lb loss every month. (I know some weeks you might lose more than this though!!) so in the 7 months deadline you've given yourself this would add up to 3 stone!! Some extra good weeks in there with possibly 2 1/2lb losses and you could deffo lose that extra half stone aswell to get you in the 10's (I'm assuming your stats under your name are current and I've worked this out right) so I think you can definitely do this, or at least really close to it! Don't beat yourself up of you dont get there but I think if setting targets like this work for you, go for it! X

It's 3.5st, with 100% dedication you can be steady going with 1 1/2lb losses every week, which makes 6lb loss every month. (I know some weeks you might lose more than this though!!) so in the 7 months deadline you've given yourself this would add up to 3 stone!! Some extra good weeks in there with possibly 2 1/2lb losses and you could deffo lose that extra half stone aswell to get you in the 10's (I'm assuming your stats under your name are current and I've worked this out right) so I think you can definitely do this, or at least really close to it! Don't beat yourself up of you dont get there but I think if setting targets like this work for you, go for it! X

Thanks for this, has made me feel a lot better about my target now. It looks so much easier and better broken down like that! x

Tomorrow's food plan, might pop into Sainsbury's depending on how i feel tomorrow to get a few bits.

Green Day
Breakfast - 2 x Toast(HexB) Butter(1.5)
Lunch - Low Fat Supernoodles, Onions, Soy Sauce, Mushrooms
Dinner - Homemade Onion Rings, Philly Chives (Using as a dip)(2.5) Roasted Veg
Snack - Cheese On Toast(HexA & HexB) Animal Biscuits(5 Syns)
Syns -
30.5/105

Last edited:
I'll try to match your Wii session. I need to move it, move it.

How's your job? Your BF? Are things good?

Hi!

Im looking to start next week and have done slimming world before, I'm very much a green day person so your thread will help a lot but how do I subscribe to it??

thanks x

Well done on the loss!

Back