Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

i probably will lower it once i get closer but right now i jst think seeing '10's' is quite daunting for me, even though it was 10st13 it still seemed so far away! 11's is still amazing to get to, still over 3 stone.. if i can get to that i'll cry with happiness. X

Just finished tea, egg, sw wedges, beans, onions and mushrooms.. proper comfort food. Haven't felt myself all day, no idea why. X

Think i will do, got 2 hexb's left but just can't stomach em both at the moment... just don't want it to fudge up my week xx

If you can't stomach it don't eat it. Healthy Extras are only there to ensure fibre, calcium etc. It even says on the SW website that not having them will not affect your losses, it's just to ensure you're getting the right balance of food so missing them for one day will do you no harm :)

If you can't stomach it don't eat it. Healthy Extras are only there to ensure fibre, calcium etc. It even says on the SW website that not having them will not affect your losses, it's just to ensure you're getting the right balance of food so missing them for one day will do you no harm :)

Will do :)x
Just been having a read throu my sw mag and im sure it says that low low is 60g for a hex a :) ooohhh extra :)

Ah thank you!
Could i ask a favour Em? i bought this months mag but threw it away after reading it, but remember seeing that Asda's Garlic king edward potatoes where in there on the syns page but can't remember how many syns it said they were... would you mind having a look for me? Thank you x

Back