Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

Where r u Linz?? I wanna hear about NYC xx

Linz where are you? Hope you're doing ok hun xxxx

Hope you're ok Linz, and you had a fab time in NY x

Hello everyone, it's been so long! i have only just managed to get on the internet from a computer as we had our internet turned off. (the forum doesn't work on my phone)
I had a fab time in NY! i didn't want to come home, it is the most amazing place in the entire world.. massively recommend to everyone! i will put up some pics later :)

I have been concentrating on myself since i got back, mostly how i feel about myself and doing more things for myself. I am the type of person who will always put others before myself but i have been more selfish lately and i'm not sorry for it. My counselor has referred me to a therapist as she thinks it will benefit me more. (There are deeper reasons for this that I can't go into right now).

Weightloss has been ok, i haven't lost any weight for 3 weeks despite sticking to plan 100%. No idea what's going on there but i'm sure my body will make up for it :)

I have missed this forum and every one!! XXX

Food plan
today is an extra easy day :)

Breakfast
Scrambled Egg
(Hea)
Bacon(Fat removed)
Beans
Mushrooms
Grilled Tomatoes

Lunch
Tuna
2 TBSP Mayo
(1 Syn)
Pasta Shells
Cucumber
Spinach
Salad

Dinner
Spicy Crust Chicken
SW Chips
Cauliflower
Carrots
Broccoli

Snack
2 x Toast
(Heb)
10g Flora Light
(1.5 Syns)
Baked Stars
(5 Syns)
Apple
Satsuma

Syns -
7.5/105

Last edited:
Welcome back Hun! Awful with no Internet, mine went off the other week (we're with talk talk) we were constantly on and off the phone they sent loads of technicians out and it's still going dodgy occasionally now! Annoying.

pleased you enjoyed New York, can't wait til it's my turn to go :) x

Aww, it's nice to hear from you Linz and nice that you sound lovely and positive! So glad you enjoyed NY :) Hope you have better luck with the weight loss this week!

Thank you all.
I have been reading my food diary for the past 3 weeks and have posted it on here and i or others don't see anything wrong with it, maybe my body just isn't ready to start losing again yet?! hopefully next week i'll see some results :)

Missed you -- welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your trip (happy belated birthday)!

Afternoon everyone, it's so warm here today! I'm not a lover of summer as i hate being hot but it's just the perfect temperature today :)
Got work tonight so i won't be around... boooooooo :(

Food plan.
Today is a green day :)

Breakfast
Toast
(HexB)
Banana

Lunch
WW Wrap
(5 Syns)
Peppers
Salad
Quorn BBQ Fillets
6 x Babybel Light
(2 x HexA)
Fruit Bag (Grapes & Apples)

Dinner
2 x Linda Mc Red Onion Sausages
Mash
Beans
Mushrooms
Tomatoes

Snack
2 x Toast
(HexB)
Lindt Mini Bunny
(3 Syns)
Satsuma

Syns - 8
Weekly Syns - 28 :)

x

Last edited:
Been fab weather here too! Puts us all in a better mood :)

weight watchers wraps I think are 5.5 syns, I had one last week with chicken, salad, and cheese slices and it was amazing :) x

Morning Linz -- wonderful planning as usual.

Hi Linz,

Just popping in to say, "Hi!". I hope all is well with you.

Hi Linz. Hope all is well with you xxxxx

Hi everyone! not sure if anyone is still subscribed to my diary so i have a fear i'm going to be chatting to myself lol. I have been AWOL the past few months.... life has been busy! met some new friends, trying to get myself better mentally, got 2 jobs now, still on SW and now i'm in the 13 stone bracket after battling the 14's for nearly a year :D

I've had good weeks and bad weeks, but the main thing is i'm on the right road.. feeling much better bout myself now. I have been diagnosed with bi polar disorder. It was something that had never crossed my mind until my GP mentioned it. It hit me hard and i found it pretty hard to deal with in the first few weeks, i now have counselling sessions every week.

Still with Ryan and very happy too, we've been discussing our future together a lot recently (marriage, children, moving out etc) so it's all very exciting! He is off to Canada for 2 weeks to see his relatives who live over there on Monday, be the longest time we've spent apart since 2009 so that sucks a little... be back in no time though :)

So back to SW, i am now 13st12 which i'm very happy about seeing as looking at my statistics i was 14st3 last time i posted on here :)
I have also changed my target weight to 12st11 now... I will see how I feel when I get there, if i don't feel happy I will lower it again.
Anyway, enough rambling on.. I'm back now! xxxx

Back