Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

Welcome back anyway. I'm fairly new to these boards and restarting my sw journey today. I'm sure you will have plenty of people popping in to say hi soon. xx

Welcome back!!! You are sounding very positive. I bet it feels better having a diagnosis, now you know what is going on you can deal with it. Take care :)

Welcome back!!! You are sounding very positive. I bet it feels better having a diagnosis, now you know what is going on you can deal with it. Take care :)

It feels much better, i felt helpless not knowing whether i was going crazy or there was actually something wrong with me. I am learning how to deal with it now with lots of professional help, i can deal with certain situations much easier than i would have before diagnosis :) xxx

So back to planning! this has been my food plan for today, I have fallen in love with EE recently... it's so easy to fit around everything :)

Extra easy

Breakfast - bacon & scrambled egg on a slice of allinsons white high fibre bread.

Lunch - baked potato topped with salmon, FF cottage cheese, cherry toms

Dinner - gammon, baby pots, carrots, cherry toms

Snacks - crisps (6.5) had these before i realised i had space raiders in the cupboard, could've saved 3 syns :doh:

Hea - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Heb - allinsons white high fibre bread

Syns - 6.5
58/105

xxxx

Hi Linz!!!

I just saw a post from MrsPayne on FB -- and now you're posting! Banner day!!!

Hi everyone! not sure if anyone is still subscribed to my diary so i have a fear i'm going to be chatting to myself lol. I have been AWOL the past few months.... life has been busy! met some new friends, trying to get myself better mentally, got 2 jobs now, still on SW and now i'm in the 13 stone bracket after battling the 14's for nearly a year :D

I've had good weeks and bad weeks, but the main thing is i'm on the right road.. feeling much better bout myself now. I have been diagnosed with bi polar disorder. It was something that had never crossed my mind until my GP mentioned it. It hit me hard and i found it pretty hard to deal with in the first few weeks, i now have counselling sessions every week.

Still with Ryan and very happy too, we've been discussing our future together a lot recently (marriage, children, moving out etc) so it's all very exciting! He is off to Canada for 2 weeks to see his relatives who live over there on Monday, be the longest time we've spent apart since 2009 so that sucks a little... be back in no time though :)

So back to SW, i am now 13st12 which i'm very happy about seeing as looking at my statistics i was 14st3 last time i posted on here :)
I have also changed my target weight to 12st11 now... I will see how I feel when I get there, if i don't feel happy I will lower it again.
Anyway, enough rambling on.. I'm back now! xxxx

Big hugs. My older sister is bi-polar, so is Catherine Zeta-Jones, Carrie Fisher, etc. in fact there is another woman on this forum who has discussed her living with the condition. I'll drop her a PM and ask that she subscribe to your diary.she does SW, too.

I'm glad things are god with you and Ryan. A little break might be good for your relationship -- you'll get a chance to miss each other and he can take notes for when he'll take you with him to Canada and be your tour guide.

I joined WW on Friday -- according to her scales I was well into the 12s (OMG -- my heaviest since 2008!), but on mine yesterday morning in my knickers I was 11.13.6! Lol So a whisper under, but still my heaviest since 2012. So, I've got to just "DO THIS" -- not drop a few pounds do my "fat clothes" are wearable then get complacent.

It feels much better, i felt helpless not knowing whether i was going crazy or there was actually something wrong with me. I am learning how to deal with it now with lots of professional help, i can deal with certain situations much easier than i would have before diagnosis :) xxx

It's so much better to have answers and the treatment options have improved greatly in the 30 years since my sister has been diagnosed. I'm hear for you and have a lot of experience with this condition.

Hi Linz, good to see you back and glad things are going well for you!

It's so nice to see you back Linz and glad to see you're doing so well. Well done on your loss and getting into the next stone bracket. Glad to hear this are going so well in other areas of your life too :D

Well done Linz. How are you finding things ATM? X

Thanks hun, i'm finding things ok.. Slimming World really fits into my life atm, things are quite busy so EE is a lifesaver. Feeling content right now with everything, just missing the OH. How are you? X

Morning everyone! the weather is beautiful here today, excited about the heatwave we're going to have then next few days too... I need a tan as i'm like a milk bottle lol.
I am planning to surprise Ryan at the airport at arrivals when he lands home, he doesn't know I'm going to be there and it is our 7 year anniversary on that day so thought it would be quite romantic ;)

So, today's food.
EE

breakfast - 2 tesco light choices sausages (1) slice of WM 800g loaf bread (heb)
lunch - baked potato with cheese (hea) lettuce, cucumber, corn on the cob
tea - peppered chicken with 'fried' noodles and mushrooms
snack - crisps (4) freddo (5)
syns -10
53/105

xxx

Last edited:
Good morning, another lovely day here! i'm spending the day inside today as ive dedicated today to tidying/sorting my bedroom.
My scales are showing a wopping 4lb gain today!! i am so bloated because of * week so i'm putting it down to that, hope it's gone by official WI on wed... fingers crossed :D

So, today's food plan.
Green Day

Breakfast - Eggy Bread with mushrooms (2 x heb)
Lunch - Sweet Potato chips, 3 Babybel Light (Hea)
Dinner - Curry, Rice, Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers (4 syns for sauce)
Snack - ?
syns - 4

x

Happy Monday, Linz. I hope the heat isn't making it difficult to stick to SW.

Hiya everyone, sorry went AWOL the past week! my scales showed 14st2 on wednesday, was gutted!! put it down to * week which has gone now so hoping for a lovely loss on wednesday now :D

The weather does make sticking to plan that little bit more difficult but i'm determined to fight it!! XX

Evening!

Glad to hear your hanging in there. I know... the heat makes me want ice cream and all kinds of treats.

Evening!

Glad to hear your hanging in there. I know... the heat makes me want ice cream and all kinds of treats.

Yep! we're having a BBQ for my sisters birthday on Sunday but i've bought some Quorn burgers and wholemeal rolls all ready and prepared! lol

Yep! we're having a BBQ for my sisters birthday on Sunday but i've bought some Quorn burgers and wholemeal rolls all ready and prepared! lol

Sounds like a lot of fun... Good planning!

Back