Lindsey's goings on....SW diary (stuck!)

Food for today :)
Green day :)

Breakfast - Beans on toast - no butter (HexB for toast)
Lunch - Jacket Potato with cheese(HexA) cucumber(free)
Dinner - Quorn mince(free) Pasta(free)Iceland Roasted Veg(4.5syns for 100g I think?)
Snacks - Options Mint choc(2 syns) 2 Alpen Lights (HexB)
Syns today - 6.5 Syns

Last edited:
Yeah it looks good, what about adding extra fruit in to snack on? And your other hexa could be cheese on your jacket potato?

Does your nan have an unopened block of cheese that you could estimate from? I have no idea how big it would be, so the only thing I can think of is to measure against an unopened block xx

*Food updated*
Green day :D
Breakfast - Beans on toast - no butter (HexB for toast)
Lunch - Jacket Potato with cheese(HexA) cucumber(free)
Dinner - Quorn mince(free)with Beef Oxo cube(free) Pasta(free)Iceland Roasted Veg(2syns for 100g)
Snacks - Options Mint choc(2 syns) 2 Alpen Lights (HexB) Batchelors Cup a Pasta, Tomato & Herb (Free)
Syns today - 4 Syns
Going to have to make up my syns somehow, i think ill have another options maybe x

Last edited:
I think i'm going to stick to green days until my next WI and see what the results are like, I don't really like the look of red days as I love pasta and I like the fact that I can eat alot of it. I don't like much fish and only really eat chicken so I'd probably be very hungry on red days! Has anyone noticed a difference in losses for the different days? X

I've been sticking to the extra easy days as I find it has more flexibility :D

I've been having trouble using my syns too :eek: What about sauces like mayonnaise, salad cream etc?

I've been sticking to the extra easy days as I find it has more flexibility :D

I've been having trouble using my syns too :eek: What about sauces like mayonnaise, salad cream etc?

I never had sauce on my food before my diet so it's hard to add them in:sigh: Never thought i'd have trouble using them up :p
Might have a kit kat or something to try and use a few more if i get hungry:D
How're you doing?X

Ooohhh yeah a 2 fingered kit kat, that's about 5 syns I think.

I'm doing good thanks hun, had a really good day food wise yesterday and hoping for the same today

Hope you have a fab weekend xx

Ooohhh yeah a 2 fingered kit kat, that's about 5 syns I think.

I'm doing good thanks hun, had a really good day food wise yesterday and hoping for the same today

Hope you have a fab weekend xx

Didn't end up having a KitKat, had some Options and a cadbury hazelnut from a box of roses :)
Glad you're doing good, seems to be getting easier! enjoy your weekend too xx

food for today :)
Green Day

Breakfast - Heinz Tinned Tomatoes(Free) 2 Toast(HexB)
Snack - Pasta(Free) With cheese(HexA), Salad(free)
Lunch - Jacket Potato with skin(Free) WW Tuna Mayonnaise and sweetcorn(4 syns) Apple(superfree)
Dinner - Pasta(Free) Quorn mince with beef oxo
Snack - Cheerios(5 Syns for 28g) with milk(HexA) Alpen light bar(half of HexB)
I still have some HexB left so i'll try and have another alpen light later.
Total Syns - 9syns

Today has been good food day wise, just I still have a HexB to be used up... I had 2 toast this morning which is only 1 out of 2 of my hexB's. I don't have a clue on what to have, I can't have cereal with milk because i've already used my HexAs up and I have no Alpen Lights left:confused:

LinzLinz said:
Today has been good food day wise, just I still have a HexB to be used up... I had 2 toast this morning which is only 1 out of 2 of my hexB's. I don't have a clue on what to have, I can't have cereal with milk because i've already used my HexAs up and I have no Alpen Lights left:confused:

Hi Linz, there are loads of things you could have. If you want cereal have it and syn the milk it won't be many. My fav b choices are more cheese on a green day I have been known to have all hex as cheese lol! Ryvita is another nice one, porridge made with water or syn milk. Does that help?

I used to think I couldn't have the foods which were hex if I had run out if choices but I.often syn them now, they are better than having all your syns on cake although that is ok too! Make sure you use your syns, they won't make you put on. X

Hi Linz, there are loads of things you could have. If you want cereal have it and syn the milk it won't be many. My fav b choices are more cheese on a green day I have been known to have all hex as cheese lol! Ryvita is another nice one, porridge made with water or syn milk. Does that help?

I used to think I couldn't have the foods which were hex if I had run out if choices but I.often syn them now, they are better than having all your syns on cake although that is ok too! Make sure you use your syns, they won't make you put on. X

This has helped soooo much thankyou!!!!! going to have a few crackers and some cereal with milk for supper :) I guess I just feel weird eating so much and being able to lose weight, can't get used to it lol x x

Back