Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

My OH's dad is retiring next Friday and my OH and his brother want us to go out for a meal to celebrate... but Saturday is weigh in day... I absolutely refuse to waste money on a flipping salad in an expensive restaurant, but I also refuse to fluff up my weigh in.

I've gone out with them before and not eaten and they won't stop going on about it, so I've said to OH can I just join them after the meal for a drink... He's looking like I just ran over his favourite puppy... Am I a terrible girlfriend? xxx

hehehe funny im cool glad im home spent 2 hours in bloody ASDA food shopping.

food im not eating lol im going bed soon, as im so cold.

weigh in tomorrow hun uve been okish this week really?? x

Not the best week, but not the worst, I'm hopeful for 1lb down but also aware that I've not had a toilet session for a few days so worried that might ruin it!!!

I don't know how you avoid food, you are amazing, and your will power is incredible!!! Are you weighing in tomorrow too? x

nope a wise choice. treat yourself to a few glasses of wine/ pizza lol

i like your attitude hun,xx

I only have pizza at the weekend or beginning of the week so I have enough time to burn it off by saturday morning weigh in, lol!!!

I've not had a toilet session for a few days so worried that might ruin it!!!

take some senkot??

I don't know how you avoid food, you are amazing, and your will power is incredible!!! Are you weighing in tomorrow too? x

tell me about it but i will be wearing an bikini in 8 weeks lol :D:D:D

forgot to weigh in this morning... must have been all the excitement of being called out to work... DOH!!! Will do it tomorrow morning instead, watch this space! Have a good saturday everybody x

You're such a geek Alp! I was just reading your diary! In bed at the moment, I'll weigh in a minute when I can be bothered to get out of bed!!! How are my favourite ladies this morning? Did you enjoy cinema shanny? x

What do you mean 'when you can be bothered'? We're all on tenterhooks here ;)

mmmmmmmmmm full fat coke mmmmmmmmmmmm full fat chocolate!!! Was the film any good? I love ballet so I'm tempted to pay the shocking cinema prices... when did they get so expensive btw?!?!

Perhaps geek was a bit harsh... what I meant was... Alp you stalker!!!

What do you mean 'when you can be bothered'? We're all on tenterhooks here ;)

lol!!! ok ok ok ok ok!!! I'm thinking about getting up any minute now... I'm stalling because I just know this weigh in is gonna be rubbish!

mmmmmmmmmm full fat coke mmmmmmmmmmmm full fat chocolate!!! Was the film any good? yes its worth watching Linds.!! Im sure u will enjoy it

I love ballet so I'm tempted to pay the shocking cinema prices... when did they get so expensive btw?!?!

tell me about it £6.75 at AMC shocking:eek:

Perhaps geek was a bit harsh... what I meant was... Alp you stalker!!! i will be stalker number two also Linds.. which means Alp im geek number 2 also LOL x

STS this week, no idea why, I'm sure I did enough to lose at least 1lb, but nevermind, I seem to be in a pattern where I have a good loss one week then STS the next... Boo!!!

lol! You deserve a treat Alp! I'm so close to being in the 14 stone bracket, it's annoying, I've been in the 15's for far too long!!!

STS is fine! Next week is your week - you'll see the magic number '14' on the scales and be able to do the dance of victory around the bedroom!

I love being able to do the naked weight loss dance!!!

OMG!!! I just got back on the scales after a visit to the toilet... not had a number 2 for a while... sorry TMI...

And it was enough to just nudge me down to 15 stone... I'm counting it as a pound loss... I don't care what anyone says I was 211.1 and now I'm 210.9, I only ever count the big numbers so that is enough for me!!!

Naked weight loss dance!!!

Thanks for celebrating and not judging Alp x

Back