Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Ooooh shoes????

Need pics of you in your lovely dress with snazzy nails. And the dancing like a monkey ones ;) Have a fab day - you deserve it.

I'm charging my camera now, so there will be a vast amount of drunken monkey photo's for you to point and laugh at next week on facebook!!!

Have you had a nice day? x

Had a fab day (oddly enough near Stafford!) Went to check out a boat - lovely boat, but too small for the five of us. Looks like it'll be a Christmas/early Spring 2012 purchase after I've saved up a bit more!

If you like shoes, I'll have to lead you astray with the wonderful 'Hard Hearted Harlot' brand. You can't go wrong with shoes like that ;)

Ceremony is at 2pm going to aim to get to Stafford for 1ish so need to leave here at 11am. Nails are done, so just shower, de-fluff the legs, do hair and make-up then I'm good to go!

I'm very excited... and a little aprehensive as Dad is going to be there, but not going to let him ruin my day with my family!!! x
So is it your cousin getting married.. ?? Yep u enjoyself linds regardless of whos there, just please behavior yourself lol . X

Yeah my cousin on my dad's side. The family is a nightmare, she's not inviting her own mum... mostly because she's a bum head just like my dad... must run in the family!!!

I'll never behave myself, there is definate mischief to be had tomorrow!!! x

Had a fab day (oddly enough near Stafford!) Went to check out a boat - lovely boat, but too small for the five of us. Looks like it'll be a Christmas/early Spring 2012 purchase after I've saved up a bit more!

If you like shoes, I'll have to lead you astray with the wonderful 'Hard Hearted Harlot' brand. You can't go wrong with shoes like that ;)

Do not lead me into temptation moog... for I can find my own way, lol!!!

Ahh good canals up stafford way! I think you're having loads of fun shopping... you'll be gutted when you actually buy one and you stop testing boats out, lol!!! x

The new look in the bull ring stocks some apricot stuff... I noticed last weekend after you mentioned getting a nice dress.

I've not been in the one in oxford yet, it's quite a new shop and I can't fit through the door yet let alone fit in the clothes, lol!!! I always gaze longingly through the window though at all the lovely dresses. x

The new look in the bull ring stocks some apricot stuff... I noticed last weekend after you mentioned getting a nice dress.

I've not been in the one in oxford yet, it's quite a new shop and I can't fit through the door yet let alone fit in the clothes, lol!!! I always gaze longingly through the window though at all the lovely dresses. x
Yes new look does and so does DP's too.. Linds your so bad course u can go in and have a nose.. Lol

I will come back to oxford to get more dresses in the summer ..

And next time you'd best tell me you're coming so I can make you try on all the pretty dresses I would buy if I was thin enough, lol!!! x

I lost 2lbs this week, wahoo!!!

I'm doing the dance... :party0048:

and I'm going to look pretty pretty pretty today in my new dress!!! x

You're on a roll! Keep it going! You're going to look fantastic today :D

Have a good one :)

Thanks guys, I feel so nervous for my cousin, how mental is that!?! lol!!!

Might have some breakfast and go back to bed for an hour, don't want to be ready too early or I'll be sitting round like a lemon!!! x

Thanks dodger!

Yup Shanny the man is coming too, I've just thrown him into the shower, lol!!!

Have you got any plans for today? x

Back