Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Ok, so no one in court today so I didn't have to go to work, wahoo!!!

Also, scales reveal 1lb of bank holiday gain still to get rid of before I can start losing new pounds again, hopefully I can post a loss next week, COME ON!!!

Been to body combat this morning... OUCH!!! I was really flagging this morning, think my breakfast was too pathetic to keep me going for the whole hour, need a better breakfast for body jam tomorrow.

So weird last night, was not expecting all that rain (I should watch the weather once in a while, lol!), a massive clap of thunder woke me up around 2am and then I lay there waiting for the next clap and it never came, I must have been unable to settle properly for an hour... very bizzare (or however you spell it, lol!).

Also, also, very very very excited to see there will be a new pirates of the caribbean film... mmmmmmmmm sexy depp pirate!!!

How's everone elses morning been? x

Looking at flights to India... Can't wait for M&S to pull their finger out and send me my credit card so I can get booking!!!

It's taking ages, they sent me a thing to sign which arrived and was posted back just before all the bank holidays... RUBBISH!!!

They are offering 15 months interest free on new purchases... 15 months to pay off my holiday, wahoo!!!

Wow! Wonder if they'd buy me a narrowboat?

India always looks amazing. I'd love to go. You'll have gorgeously tiny clothes by then too :D

Yup - the choice of wraps tonight will make ALL the difference :D

Screw you guys!!! I only had two wraps, so there!!!

So just under 1200 net cals consumed today, very very full now after my fajita's I just can't restrain myself when they are on the menu, good job I don't buy them often!!!

My hamster is not well... it was only a year ago that I had to put down my last hammy who had some how managed to injure herself and develop a nasty wound infection. I've googled and I think Daisy is constipated, I'm feeding her extra fruit and veg to try and make her better. If that doesn't work we'll be off to the vet on monday... That will be £40 treatment for an animal that only cost me a fiver... She's lovely and worth it, but it's going to sting!!!

I've got my alarm set to wake me up for body jam, looking forward to busting some r'n'b moves. Then I'm hoping for some sunshine so I can work on my freckles!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

We fly into Delhi then three weeks later fly out of Goa... and what happens in between is going to be one hell of an adventure!!! x

I'm back down to pre-easter/bank holiday weight this morning, wahoo!!! Let the new weight loss commence!!!

I've had my breakfast, going to let it go down then it is body jam time, wahoo!!! x

Good luck at Body Jam. I don't know how you do all the exercise. I'm flat out after the cross trainer bit!

How's the hamster?

ooooooh dead jealous of your Indian adventure! we're saving for vegas next year so this year will be pretty low key! I do love my holidays :)

Yup, all jammed up!!!

Back