Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

lol... look i resisted the urge to write no, lol!!!

Of course lady, I'd love to see how pretty you look in all those dresses in the flesh. When you coming? x

lol... look i resisted the urge to write no, lol!!!

Of course lady, I'd love to see how pretty you look in all those dresses in the flesh. When you coming? x
Lol Linds I'm hoping they will have a nice selection of dresses for me to buy.

Oi missy u can buy more maxi dresses for your trip to india LMAO.. Well maybe not India..

Did your credit card come?
The last Saturday of next month.. Pay day weekend ?

Maybe snickers bar lady could come too lol x

Ok cool, I'll check my diary and see what is occurring...

... Sat 25th June... I'M FREE!!! You are officially pencilled into my diary. You coming Alp? x

Oh and no sign of credit card yet, need to ring them, it's been ages!!! x

Whoop whoop whoop.. I'm all excited Linds u don't know what it's like when shanny gets excited lol.:D:D

The dates in my phone.. And I can't wait to see u in some glamours dresses either missy.:):)

The worrying thing is I probably would come look after the puppy if I could haha I LOVE dogs and puppies. I've been trying to persuade my parents and whilst my mum is all up for it, my dad just isn't and it's not working!

I can try on some bin bags for you, we can cut holes in them for my arms and head, lol!!!

The worrying thing is I probably would come look after the puppy if I could haha I LOVE dogs and puppies. I've been trying to persuade my parents and whilst my mum is all up for it, my dad just isn't and it's not working!

If you went and got one I bet your dad would not be able to resist it's cute little face!!!

I'm seriously going to start trying to save a bit of a puppy fund, perhaps next year we can get one and I can take holiday to settle puppy in and maybe by then OH's dad will be bored of retirement and looking for a project and we can alternate between him and maybe another dog walker... watch this space!!! x

I can try on some bin bags for you, we can cut holes in them for my arms and head, lol!!!
Don't start With that nonsense lady .. U will be buying dresses and lovely flowery clips for your hair lol.

Right I'm going to face them evil scales now after that 350g Easter egg that was rammed down my gob last night lol

Sounds like my current budget!!! Though I did buy a new pretty dress the other day but it was only £10! I'm keeping all my tips from work and any other general change that I have spare to add whilst leaving myself parking change still into a jar so that when I get to goal I've, hopefully, not a nice chunk to go and spend! I might start each week adding the number of lbs that I lose in £s too, as long as I'm able to afford to but I'm sure a couple of quid a week is doable! Good thing about this jar is the only way to open it is to get out the tin opener so I can't dip into it whenever I want and have to leave it til I'm at goal!

Don't start With that nonsense lady .. U will be buying dresses and lovely flowery clips for your hair lol.

Right I'm going to face them evil scales now after that 350g Easter egg that was rammed down my gob last night lol
Good luck lovely shanny, the easter egg was nice and you enjoyed it, it's not the end of the world if you're retaining a bit of water today as a result!!! x

If you went and got one I bet your dad would not be able to resist it's cute little face!!!

I'm seriously going to start trying to save a bit of a puppy fund, perhaps next year we can get one and I can take holiday to settle puppy in and maybe by then OH's dad will be bored of retirement and looking for a project and we can alternate between him and maybe another dog walker... watch this space!!! x

I've been showing him cute puppies and he goes all googley eyed and awwwws and then still says no!! I found an AMAZING puppy yesterday, want it so much! I'm trying to save for my PGCE year, whether that's this or next year so I technically have enough money in the bank to go and buy this cute little fluff ball. It's so so tempting!!

Preloved | pugapoo puppies for sale in Telford, Shropshire, UK

I'm seriously considering offering a dog walking service. Isn't really so much about the money, though that's always useful! It's that it gets me out walking. There are times I feel like going for a walk but there's just no point because if I'm by myself or without a dog it's boring!

I saw your dress, it's lovely!!! You'll be in it before you know it!!!

Thankfully shanny is a bargain hunter... but the dresses she is referring to in apricot can sometimes be pricey... plus not sure I can fit through the door of the shop yet let alone fit in the clothes!!! x

Aww pugapoo is gorgeous!!!

I definately have my heart set on a miniature sausage dog... I promise not to eat him!!!

I did also see a very cute king charles cavalier crossed with a chihuahua... maybe my boss would let me work from home for a bit after I took leave... hmmmmmmmm?!?!?!

Isn't it just!!

I've seen them too, they're lovely. I do really like Cavaliers. Maybe it's worth asking your boss if you can do some work from home?

I've decided to post in a couple of local newspapers etc. offering a dog walking service. Might not get anything, but figure might as well! I have a lot of time free!

ooh where you off to Alp? x

OMG... hate you so much right now!!! I want to go to Orlando!!!

OMG I'M SOOOOOOO HUNGRY!!!

I don't know what is going on for the last few days I've felt so hungry. I've eaten net cals of just over 1250, which is normally enough for me, well I say enough, what I mean is I manage to get by! This is driving me mad, I just want to feel full and like I've had enough to keep myself going!!!

I think I'm going to have to do body jam tomorrow and if it's nice do some walking so I can earn a bear sized meal, instead of these mouse sized portions!!! However, I know that even though I've earnt it through exercise the chances are my choice will be naughty resulting in a sugar/sodium gain, or I'll be heavier from the amount of food I shove in my face and then the scales go up again and my hard work is undone!!!

I wish I could go back to having the same motivation as when I first started, that was the best hunger suppressant, I didn't have any naughty food for the first 10 weeks and it did not bother me in the slightest. Now all I can think about is bloody food!!! If I ever get to goal I'm going to be the worlds worst thin person, it will still all be about food!!!

I've just had three quorn sausages, a small spoonful of mash, green veg and gravy... and yet if dominos knocked on my door with a large pizza I recon I could easily polish off half of it before I started struggling... Or I could drive through a Maccy D's and comfortably eat a large burger meal... Chinese... Curry... Cheesecake... Syrup Sponge and Custard... Scampi and Chips... Massive bag of Doritos and Dip... Footlong Italian BMT from Subway... BBQ Ribs and Chips at Harvester... White Chocolate Torte... Pot of Chocolate... Toffee Pavlova... A Massive bowl of pasta in creamy white sauce... Full English Fry Up... Full Fat Coke... Shortbread... Garlic Bread... Ham and Cheese Toastie... Clotted Cream Ice Cream... Cauliflower Cheese... Cream Tea... Smoked Cheese... Victoria Sponge... Kettle Chips... Crumpets and Butter ... Cheesy Chips.................................
.....................................................................................
.........................................................................................
SOMEONE HIT ME!!!! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD!!!!!

AHH I want those things too!! I'm in a very pudding mood today!

Back