Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I'm trying I thought I'd done it but maybe not I couldn't find the bottom of my sig on my iPhone so was putting a letter in then pressing enter now I think it's even longer lol!! I'll see if someone can help me haha.x

Yay you!!! Sorry didn't mean to be picky, that's much better, have you had a good day? x

Hi Lindsey, it's ok your not picky,it's me I'm a bit thick ;-) yep I've been good again today, and I'm enjoying doing it for a change, feel really positive about finally doing something 100% to get some of this fat off, I hope I can lose as much as you have, you've done amazing.x

Enjoy your Chinese Lindsey!! Very much earned i think!! Naughty pesky kids at work! I used to feel the same when I was an RSW lol very much a head=brickwall=banging sort of feeling :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Lindsey,
didnt realise you were at uni. I am in my second year with the OU studying for a psychology degree. I would say I love it but at the moment it seems to just be mega stressy!!! :sigh: Well done for getting your essay in, I know how much of a pain it can be studying and continuing with life as normal. x

Hey I just graduated last year from a psychology degree. Doing my masters this year. Second year was the worst for me too. Third year was a lot more chilled out!

I love doing my degree I just find it so hard at times. Glad to know the third year is a little less intense, someone else actually said a similar thing so maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not at uni, this was an OU course that work made me do. Graduated from uni in 2005 with psychology and criminology degree... wish I could go back to uni... the drinking and dancing was awesome!!! Look at all use psychologists, lol!!! x

yeah, my other half says Im full of psycho babble!! erm, should I be offended?? lol xx

At least he words it nicely... I just get told I'm full of s**t, lol!!! x

Bit worried because sneeky peak this morning says 14:05... I know I've had some treats but all have been earnt through exercise, so I'm hoping it was just the weight of the chinese... please!!!

Wasn't hungry this morning so missed breaky, but had a pack of wotsits as a mid morning snack... I love wotsits!!!

Lunch was a light ready meal and veg.
Dinner a pizza with mixed veg fried in fry light and mixed herbs.

I've been a bit naughty with my drinks and snacks today, three cans of no sugar energy drink, three sweets and some cadbury fingers, but I walked a lot today so I'm not over on cals.

Got a prison visit in the morning so need to be out the door at 7:30... and for a lazy mare like me that is far too blooming early!!! I'm also on court duty, I'm really hoping there is no one in the cells for me, I can't handle a prison visit and a day in court... fingers crossed no one is being arrested right now!!! x

Yeah chinese will add on a little for a day or two, I'm sure it'll be off again soon enough!

Ooh more psychologists! Haha, yeah, I get told I'm full of **** too :p Don't worry Lindsey, it'll come off soon enough :)

I read your food diary and you were still under yesterday, plus you have been exercising. Don't worry it will disappear soon

Scales were 14:04 this morning so still one pound up from last official weigh in on Sat... go away extra pound and take some friends with you!!! Really not feeling hopeful for Sat weigh in now, can't imagine there's gonna be much change between now and then, just got to hope for another STS I guess... gutted!!! Not sure what I've done so wrong, yes I had a burger Sun and a chinese Tues, but I totally earnt them in sweat... for fluffs sake!!!

To make matters worse I'm feeling so hungry this evening and I have a devil on my shoulder whispering... if you're not going to lose Sat you might as well find the nearest drive-thru, a happy meal would cheer you up, hense the name... go away maccy d's devil!!!

Breaky was Special K, lunch Pot Noodle (I know, I know, but I didn't have time to go to Tesco's, had a shed load of risk assessments to write!!!), Dinner birds eye simply fish, green veg and a poached egg... snacks were two cans of diet energy drink, wotsits (still love em!), cadbury fingers and cadbury mousse.

Now I know they are not healthy cals, but I've not gone over my limit, if I have to restrict myself to rabbit food and cardboard I'd rather be dead... or really fat... again!!!

The best of it is, the recent weeks of 2lb losses before last weeks STS came after weekends full of naughtiness that had not been earnt by sweating... I don't know what to do... why for the scales not moving?!?!?! DAMN IT!!!!!!! x

Booo naughty scales!!! Chinese is notoriously salty tho so there's a chance it's still water retention? I'll cross my fingers for ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't be downheartened about this. It is merely a stumbling block. We all get times like this where everything plateaus. It is just your bodies way of redistributing water where all the fat you have lost has dissapeared. It is something to do with the body preventing itself from going into shock. I know it can't change the way you feel right now, but the science behind it shows why its happening and if you just persevere the weight will start to shift again once the balance is restored.
The weight you have lost Lindsey is truly inspirational. Keep doing what you are doing it is clearly working. Get rid of those negative demons saying that its pointless. Imagine what advice you would be giving to someone else on minimins with this issue.
Lots of love and positive thoughts :flowers:

And if all else fails have a glass of wine this weekend and think **** it for a couple of hours. XX

I will have to keep an eye on this... 51 pages will take me a while... x

Back