Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Couch to 5k week 1 run 2 done!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Couch to 5k week 1 run 3 done... now if only I could do all three runs in one week... so far I have spread them over three weeks which is not the point in the programme!!!

Another one down 69 lost in total!

Just got the second book by Sarah Wilson on quitting sugar, can't wait to have a go at some new recipes.

I cant believe how much quitting sugar has changed my life. Thank you Sarah Wilson!!!

Hi Lindsey, I am back after a few years off oh my how well have you done since I last spoke with you! a-m-a-z-I-n-g! Bet you feel great!
I have just seen you have quit sugar, my sister has just bought the first book and is attempting... have you noticed a big difference? x

Hi Lindsey, I am back after a few years off oh my how well have you done since I last spoke with you! a-m-a-z-I-n-g! Bet you feel great!
I have just seen you have quit sugar, my sister has just bought the first book and is attempting... have you noticed a big difference? x

I'm getting there! I'll feel better once I get past 5 stone, thats where I got last time, new weight will be amazing!!!

Quitting sugar has changed my life!!! I can't stop raving about it to anyone that will listen. It has revolutionises weight loss for me, food no longer controls me, it's so liberating!!!

I sleep better, no headaches, my skin is better, I have more energy, my hair and nails have improved, no blood sugar related mood swings. Most of all no binge eating!!!

It's bloody hard to begin with, but once you kick the addiction it's incredible!!!

Can you tell that I love it?!?! Lol!!!

How are you? Xxx

Oh god I'm sooooooooo poorly!!!

Had my first paramedic experience this morning, he was very lovely, I was so embarrassed!!! My other half panicked when I nearly fainted from the pain trying to get to the toilet and called 111.

Pretty sure it's just a stomach virus, it's been going round at work. It is bloody painful though, my stomach muscles are completely cramped and everytime I move it's killing me... stoopid virus!!!

Is everyone else ok? Xxx

Blimey chick. Keep hydrated and get plenty of rest.

Get well soon honey Xx

Little better today, gonna keep pill popping and sleeping. Why did this have to happen at a weekend?!?! I could have had time off work damn it!!!

Bored of being poorly now!!!

5 STONE GONE!!!

Thanks, from now on I'm losing brand new fattiness, wahoo!!!

For the first time since I was 18 I'm in the 13 stone bracket, I can't believe I am finally losing new weight, so exciting!!!

Woke up early and hungry, so just had my homemade 100% wholemeal bread with butter and whole earth peanut butter... yummy!!!

Going to make brown rice paella with my slow cooker chicken broth later, just need to remember to pop to the shop for prawns and chorizo. Have a good day all. Xxx

Today I've had left over paella, toast with peanut butter and cheese string and pepperami... hungry day today!

Hopefully I'm not needed at court tomorrow and I can get on the road back to my home town for snuggles with my baby niece, yay!!!

I had a lovely weekend back home, lots of snuggles with my baby niece and dressed up as a lion for my friends 30th birthday, good times!!!

Fasting day today, needed to detox after the weekend. So nothing to eat until dinner. Dinner was chicken and chorizo jambalaya, yum!!!

Had left over jambalaya with salad and tuna salad yesterday... it's so hot at work it felt like a salad day!!!

I've had a kid at work being really unstable over the last 6 weeks and this week he seems to be back on track, I love it when they come back after a wobbly moment, he's so motivated and we're doing loads together, really hoping we can get him a job!

How's everyone else? Xxx

Back