Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Hello lovely people, are you all having a good weekend? Anyone had any snow? none in Oxford :(

Today I weighed in and I've STS, I know it's down to the extreme weekend I had last week but it doesn't make it feel any better... so I had a bit of an emotional eating reaction and was initially very naughty, but I have reigned myself in this evening and I'm in a better frame of mind ready to take on this week at kick my fat arse!!!

Sat 27th Nov - Gym, 30 mins CV, 30 mins toning stuff... I bumped up all my weights and machine resistance today.

Fodder:
Breakfast - two eggs fried in fry-lite on two white toast with spread and ketchup... whoops, but yum!
Lunch - McDonalds... big BIG whoops, but big BIG yum!
Dinner - nothing... because after my pig out I'm not hungry.
Snacks - naughty cup of tea, chocolate mousse, quavers.

Bad BAD girl, but now more focused, bring on next weeks weigh in for I am blooming ready for you!!! xxx

Lindsey you didn't gain and that's the most important. I'm sure you'll loose some weight next week because you're a determinated woman;)

Hope you have a great week x

Elllllloooooooo ellllloooooooo how's your day been? x

Elllllllloooooooooo!!! Good day today, just letting my dinner go down then I'm braving the cold to go to the gym.

How are you doing? x

Lindsey you didn't gain and that's the most important. I'm sure you'll loose some weight next week because you're a determinated woman;)

Hope you have a great week x

Thanks Aline, I'll get there, I was due a blip not had one since holiday in Sept!

I hope you have a good one too. xxx

Good day, wahoo!!!

Gym - 30 mins CV and 30 mins toning stuff
Fodder:
Breakfast - special K
Lunch - salad leaves, ham, sweet thai chilli sauce.
Dinner - fish fingers, peas, half a small potato
Snacks - quavers, naughty cup of tea

A few more days of this then I can pig out on my birthday... or would that be defeating the object of the exercise...?... lol!!!

Good day, wahoo!!!

Gym - 30 mins CV and 30 mins toning stuff
Fodder:
Breakfast - special K
Lunch - salad leaves, ham, sweet thai chilli sauce.
Dinner - fish fingers, peas, half a small potato
Snacks - quavers, naughty cup of tea

A few more days of this then I can pig out on my birthday... or would that be defeating the object of the exercise...?... lol!!!

Hi Lindsey!
It looks like you have a light day, well done;)

About your birthday, well everyone deserves a cheat day once in a while, hehe. Just keep up the good work the rest of the time:)

Hey Lindsey, glad you had a good day :) don't worry about the slippage, you're not alone.. I had a whole bacon double cheeseburger pizza from Dominos last night, I'm blaming the freezing cold weather! But onwards and downwards now :D xx

Hey Lindsey, glad you had a good day :) don't worry about the slippage, you're not alone.. I had a whole bacon double cheeseburger pizza from Dominos last night, I'm blaming the freezing cold weather! But onwards and downwards now :D xx

Thanks Letty, I really do think this cold weather makes me willpower crumble at the slightest thought of comfort food!!!

mmmmmmmmm dominos!!! I'm going to an italian for my birthday this weekend and very much looking forward to attacking a proper italian pizza!!!

How are you getting on? x

Woooooo looks like you're doing great Lindsey! :D

Are you looking forward to your birthday?? You totally deserve yummy italian :p Enjoy every minute of it!! :)

xx

Another good day... but I did over do it a little bit at dinner... spag bol is slowly eaking its way onto my banned food list because I love it so much I don't stop when I'm full!!!

Tues 30th Nov - Rest day
Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - salad leaves, ham, thai sweet chili sauce
Dinner - spag bol
snack - quavers, naughty cup of tea, 2 digestive biscuits (I blame the cold!!!)

How is everyone else? Off the subject of being a fatty I am extremely disappointed with the pathetic excuse for a snow fall that I woke up to this morning... what is the point in snow unless it is going to do it properly?!?!?! GUTTED!!! x

Woooooo looks like you're doing great Lindsey! :D

Are you looking forward to your birthday?? You totally deserve yummy italian :p Enjoy every minute of it!! :)

xx

I am looking forward to my birthday. I went to the hairdressers today and discussed a complete make over, which I've booked in on the morning of my birthday because I have the day off. I currently have very long blonde hair, and I am having a brunette bob!!! I've not told anyone, my OH and my Mum are going to go mental, they love my long hair, but I so need a change!

How are you doing, getting into the swing of maintaining? x

Ooo wow that sounds gorgeous! :D It's always nice having a make-over I bet you'll feel a million dollars! :p I'm tempted to do the same nearer to christmas for all the parties, I'm the same, got long blonde hair, but I'm debating whether to have a fringe put in, decisions decisions :p Are you going to pop a picture on here when you get it done??

Has work settled down for you now?? Or have you still got essays to do?? I soooooooooo feel your pain if you do! :p

I know it's only day 2, so I shouldn't jinx things, but I'm loving it, well and truely! I got into such a state the other night that I thought my body would loooooooooove it if I was kind to it for a while and it is! :) I'm still counting calories, just having a bit more, and I've mentally told myself that nothing is off limits! I mean today I've had loads of my favourite yummy things... a cupcake, cereal, ice cream and an iced finger (sainsburys, 122 cals per finger... YUM! You should totally invest in some! I only discovered them today! Gutted! lol) and I'm still only on 1300ish calories :) So yeah, happy happy days!! :)

xx

Morning to my crazy funny lady I totally love the idea of your new hair cut Lindsey.
I'm sure your family will get used to the change hun plus your half the woman now, and so deserve a special treat.
I wonder if we could see pics ?? Anyway have a good day I went Zumba last night only 8 people turned up out of 55 lol. X

Morning to my crazy funny lady I totally love the idea of your new hair cut Lindsey.
I'm sure your family will get used to the change hun plus your half the woman now, and so deserve a special treat.
I wonder if we could see pics ?? Anyway have a good day I went Zumba last night only 8 people turned up out of 55 lol. X

It's the cold, it totally makes people lazy, it hit my motivation big style over the last few weeks, I'm slowly trying to claw it back!!! So well done you on going, huge pat on the back!!!

I will get hair pics up next week when i get back from Brighton and I've finished with my birthday celebrations... I'm gonna get soooooooo drunk!!!

How are you doing? I've missed you!!! x

I'm the same, got long blonde hair, but I'm debating whether to have a fringe put in, decisions decisions

same boat here too.. long blonde hair all one length.. i just got it done with dark highlights underneath but i'm toying with a blunt fringe.. I'm fantasizing about when i'm going to do my makeover :) Probably in a few months when i've dropped a few more pounds lol

Good for you Lindsey on being so brave .. that takes a HUGE amount of guts to go for such a drastic change.. LOVE THIS !

Can't wait to see pics ! :D

wow hun, that will be a drastic hair change, hehe. But once in a while we NEED it, having always the same hairstyle becomes boring:p
Your OH and mom will accept that, they have no choice, hehe

Like Lozzy and Syren, I'm also looking forward to make a fringe, but not sure yet:)

Have a nice day Lindsey x

Bad bad girl again today!!!

Wed 1st Dec - No gym... too fooking cold to venture out again!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - ham sandwich, crusts picked off
Dinner - CHINESE!!!
Snack - Quavers

one word... whoops!!!

How is everyone else? Oxford still has sod all snow and I want a duvet day!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! xxx

Just read all of this, I definately need to join the gym!! I just got paid so I have the money for it. But I think I'm going to leave it with the snow at the moment and just get on the wii!

Good luck for tomorrow!!

Woke up and looked out the window... and I'm getting ready to go to work... where's my SNOW DAY?!?!?!?!

Back