Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

It's the cold, it totally makes people lazy, it hit my motivation big style over the last few weeks, I'm slowly trying to claw it back!!! So well done you on going, huge pat on the back!!!

I will get hair pics up next week when i get back from Brighton and I've finished with my birthday celebrations... I'm gonna get soooooooo drunk!!!

How are you doing? I've missed you!!! x
Aww thanx Lindsey ive missed our daily messages to be honest you are lovely.!!

but i jumped back on the CD wagon on monday only for 5 days cant cope any longer. got weigh in tomorrow evening at 4pm.

then im back on CC ive decided not to have christmas off now im counting all the way, now and im happy too the thought off gaining weight for a few days aint worth it in my eyes. I want to be slim again and really need to motivation to be fair.

anyway you had a chink last night mmmmmm i had a shake for dinner lol.

u ok today? u enjoying the snow i take it then?? im not :-( x

Sorry been celebrating my birthday!!! I stayed the same this week... but went down another belt notch, so figure that one out!!! Only 3 weeks to lose 6lbs, I know it can be done... but I don't think my motivation is up to the test... we shall see!!!

How is everyone else?

Lindsey I was just wondering where you'd got to! Lol :D how was your birthday? Well done for STS with all the celebrating :) x

My new hair!!! Long and blonde from a few weeks ago (I'm on the left) and short and brown from last night (I'm on the right). xxx

Attachments

• P1000218.jpg
    P1000218.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 89
  • P1000207.jpg
    P1000207.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 88
My new hair!!! Long and blonde from a few weeks ago (I'm on the left) and short and brown from last night (I'm on the right). xxx
wow Lindsey you are a very pretty lady and the new hair really suits u alot... are u getting used to the change? and what did hubby say?

Happy belated birthday....soz i forgot u did mention u were away. glad your back hehehe x

You're very beautiful Lindsey:)

You looked pretty in blonde... but I think long blonde hair is too overrated. And I actually peffer your new look!
I really love the brunette look (well, I'm a brunette myself:p). You look more chic (in french chic/classy way) with the new hairstyle.

I, like Shanny, am curious to know what your OH said, hehe.

x

Thanks for the compliments guys, you are all lovely jubbly!!!

OH likes the colour but misses my long hair, but he is getting used to it. I love it, it's so easy to style and so quick to dry! I need to figure out what to do with it at the gym... ponytail no longer an option and all my hairgrips are blonde coloured, lol!!!

I've had an extremely naughty birthday weekend, I have been a complete piggy and loved it!!! Back on track tomorrow, going to lower my cals to 1200, I think my body has got used to functioning on 1300, need to get back to losing again!!!

How is everyone else? xxx

Aww member your bday is once a year so don't stress my lovely.
Dropping a few kcals sounds good for a short period of time.

You gyming tomorrow?? I sure am aiming for twice this week.

We can drop our last few lbs lindsey what u say ?? X

Lindsey you look gorgeous !! i can't believe how much that style and colour suit you ! very lovely :)

Aww member your bday is once a year so don't stress my lovely.
Dropping a few kcals sounds good for a short period of time.

You gyming tomorrow?? I sure am aiming for twice this week.

We can drop our last few lbs lindsey what u say ?? X

I'm going to give it a blooming good try!!! I will eithe Zumba or gym tonight depending on whether the class is full or not. I've dusted off my calorie counting app on my blackberry, I'm going to go back to counting instead of guessing for a few weeks! I'm hoping I can be really good in the week and still have room for some higher calorie days at the weekends.

Lets do this Shanny!!! Come on everyone last boost until xmas!!! xxx

I'm going to give it a blooming good try!!! I will eithe Zumba or gym tonight depending on whether the class is full or not. I've dusted off my calorie counting app on my blackberry, I'm going to go back to counting instead of guessing for a few weeks! I'm hoping I can be really good in the week and still have room for some higher calorie days at the weekends.

Lets do this Shanny!!! Come on everyone last boost until xmas!!! xxx
Morning chicken I will drag myself too tonight I'm at work now the classroom is lovely and warm.
Yep that's what I've done eat within kcals weekdays and relax small treats weekend.

Have a fabby day hun having an ap is so useful thou x

Lindsey has been a good girl today... yay me!!!

Monday 6th Dec - Zumba!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - ham sarnie and quavers
Dinner - breaded chicken breast and spinach with sweet thai chilli sauce
snack - white chocolate covered shortbread... it was like a little piece of heaven!!!

According to phone app that is about 1170 calories... just need to do the same tomorrow and the next day and the next and the next until I don't hate my arse anymore!!!

How is everyone else, have you had a good day? xxx

Hello hun! It sounds like a great day, very low calorie:)

Mine wasn't that good, I ate maybe 400 cals than you and exercised half:p
But I'll be a better girl tomorrow;)

Good night xx

Hello hun! It sounds like a great day, very low calorie:)

Mine wasn't that good, I ate maybe 400 cals than you and exercised half:p
But I'll be a better girl tomorrow;)

Good night xx

Have you been a good girl today? x

Lindsey has had the day from hell, but still managed to be a good girl!!! My car broke down at rush hour this morning, leaving me stranded on a busy round about!!! It took me 1 1/2 hrs to get through to RAC then a further 3 hours for them to arrive. Thankfully a good samaritan happened by and invited me to their house to keep warm... How lovely to know that there are still good people in this world!!!

Tues 7th Dec - rest day... plus got no car to go to the gym anyway!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - prawn mayo sarnie and quavers
Dinner - 3 half fat sausages, greens, gravy, tiny mash
Snack - 2 slices of ham (fridge picker!!!!)
According to phone app it's just less than 1200 cals for today, wahoo!!!

How is everyone else today? x

What u mean u went to someones home ?? Your joking right ??
Yep a very low day today I see I love sausages mmmmm.
U got your car back now?
How's the pretty hair doing this week? Lol x

Back